|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
- Our White Ledge Men's Hiking Boots have premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and rustproof speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- Outer Material: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1.5 inches
- Heel Type: low-heel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 25.65 x 13.46 cm; 498.95 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 Feb. 2012
- Manufacturer : Timberland
- ASIN : B005MI8J6W
- Item model number : White Ledge Mid Waterproof
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,466 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Uppers made with 100% premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery. Seam-sealed construction. Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top. Fully gusseted tongue. EVA footbed. EVA midsole. Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs. You're sure to have an outdoor positive experience when you have these waterproof boots on your feet. They're comfortable, durable and great looking. Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The boots arrived today and they are incredibly tight. Painful to wear in fact. I've never worn a size 10 shoe/boot this tight before. I would send them back for a bigger size if they had any in stick.
I have bought some shoe stretchers in the hope of loosening them out a bit. Fingers crossed
Thank you Timberland.....you've come up trumps yet again.