|Price:|| £182.97 £298.00
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Wide mens_us
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 25.4 x 12.7 cm; 544.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 Jun. 2016
- Manufacturer : Timberland
- ASIN : B001EWFFA8
- Item model number : TB018128242
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 133,862 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,979 in Men's Trekking & Hiking Footwear
- Customer reviews:
Named for New Hampshire's beautiful Flume Gorge, these men's hiking boots grip rocky trails and crave elevation. These mid-height waterproof hikers keep you comfy and protected, from trailhead to summit and during every adventure in-between. Uppers made with premium 100% full-grain waterproof leather for durability. Waterproof, seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry. Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris. Compression-molded EVA midsole and footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption Solid rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for traction. Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1 pound, 1 ounce. Imported. Covered by the Timberland Limited Warranty. Because Timberland is unable to control the quality of products sold by unauthorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law, the limited warranty is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers. The warranty claim must be made within 12 months of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. For complete terms, limitations, and instructions on how to make a warranty claim, please visit the Timberland website.