- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Shoe Width: Medium
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33 x 17 x 12.6 cm; 680 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 Feb. 2020
- Manufacturer : Teva
- ASIN : B07VL3KWD4
- Item model number : 1017419
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,405 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Featuring a classic universal-inspired strap design and cool hits of color, the Winsted is a comfortable, stylish staple of everyday adventure.
- Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Multiple points of adjustability for the ideal fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure
- Contoured EVA footbed for all day support
- Treated with Microban, antimicrobial technology limited smells
- Rugged durabrasion Rubber outsole is highly durable and supplies significant traction
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we have grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.
How you choose to live is the utmost form of personal expression and around here, we want to seize every second - to live light and loud. If you are up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then Teva is your people. This adventurous spirit - the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals - takes form in everything we create.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Winsted sandles were priced at about half of the other thick-soled Teva sandles so I was a little dubious about that would arrive. The only reason to get new ones is that my old ones fell apart after 16 years of constant wear.
I am delighted. They are plane grey which is actually much nicer, I think than the patterned ones. The sole is as good as the more expensive ones and the red on the sole makes them quite striking. They are less hippy-looking than some on the other Teva sandles.
The fit very well, are super comfortable and I am delighted to have found replacements for my old ones with the same quality but about half the price.
Recommended - much cheaper than others and just the same quality!!
You can drive in them, scoot, and walk the roughest ground. Not affected by fresh or salt water
My other half and my daughter now have Tevas as well.
They last for YEARS.
The trader was good and sent on time and although I had to pay return postage - always off-putting since shoes have to be tried on - they refunded my money straight away.