Tansozer Mens Casual Cotton Rugby Trousers with Elasticated Waist
- Mens elasticated waist trousers:Solid color,adjustable drawstring,fly zip.
- Relaxed fit and really soft material for work, everyday use and for various occasions.
- 100% Cotton
- Fastening: Button
- Loose Fit
- Lightweight thin fabric, suitable for indoors in winter and outdoor in summer.
- Two front pockets and two back pocket.The pockets are nice and big, so plenty of room for wallets and keys, etc.
- Please choose the appropriate size based on your height and weight (refer to the third picture)！！！ Our white size is 2 cm shorter than other colored legs. If you buy white, make it one size larger than normal.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tansozer is an outdoor fashion brand that is constantly developing new and practical functional, sports and leisure wear for men. We strive to offer high quality clothing such as jogging pants, men's shorts, men's T-shirts and much more. Classic but fashionable clothing is suitable for all occasions, both indoor and outdoor activities such as hiking, running, fitness, swimming, camping, climbing, training and much more.
Casual and Lightweight
Comfortable and breathable
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to risk the XL, and the exchange could not have been simpler. Amazon emailed me a return label, I repackaged the trousers and took them to my nearest Hermes click and collect - a shop half a mile away - they gave me a receipt and scanned the label. Two hours later Amazon told me they'd refunded the price, and I ordered the smaller pair - which again arrived within a day or two. They fit much better, and are still long enough.
I haven't tried them yet. When I do, I'll reconsider that 5th star.
UPDATE: I have tried them now, and they are very comfortable. If anything they are still a tad wide at the waist, but if I went another size down I'm worried I'd lose too much length. Besides, they have a drawstring AND beltloops (again you wont find this in almost any other pair) and I've just done two hour's tennis with no trouble. Plenty of room for two balls in each pocket. We play a lot in the wet, and you'd want to keep wet balls away from your handkerchief / tissues, which the back pockets allow.
You could even carry a small bottle of sanitiser.
These trousers have everything I have been looking for, and I've have been looking for a long time.
Fantastic value. Thoroughly recommend.