TACVASEN Quick Dry Men's Swim Trunks Mesh Lining Beach Shorts with Pockets
- Mens Waterproof Quick Dry Lightweight Swim Trunks
- Brief Mesh Lining: triangular Protected inside high quality breathable mesh
- 100% Nylon
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Multi Pockets - 2 Side pockets and 1 cargo pockets give plenty of options for storage
- Great for Beach Swim Surf Swimming Surfing Board Bathing Summer Holiday Water Sports
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.4 x 20.32 x 3.05 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 April 2018
- Item model number : TAC-ES5D-17-Navy-2XL
- ASIN : B07C5MTSLN
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
TACVASEN Men's Swim Trunk Quick Dry Swimming Shorts with Pockets
The TACVASEN Swimming Shorts made with ultra-light materials and quick drying fabric, which could keep you comfortable whilst maintain the maximum flexibility of the shorts, and add convenience of drying off in the sun quickly.
The beach shorts has an upgraded mesh lined fabric and an elasticated waistband, perfect for all shapes and sizes of wearers.
2 side hand pockets provide enough space for your personal items.
Perfect for swimming, surfing, walking, running, casual wear or holiday beach activities.
- Quick Dry
- Sun Protection
- Lightweight - Made of 100% Polyester, which is lightweight, quick dry, and breathable.
- Quick Dry - The fabric is waterproof, hygroscopic and quick-drying, which significantly reduces the drying time of the beach shorts.
- Pocket - Two side hand pockets which are safe and stylish.
- Elastic Waist - Wide elasticated band with a drawstring around the whole waist, easy to adjust the suitable size.
- Mesh - Inner mesh lining triangular brief great for keep shape and protect privacy.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Connor McCulloch on 25 May 2021