Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Men's Cargo Shorts 3/4 Capri Long shorts
- Comfortable Breathable and lightweight
- Fastening: Button
- TAC-1219-27-Army Green-L-1
- Men's Capri Cargo Shorts of 15" inseam
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.78 x 18.03 x 4.83 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 April 2019
- Item model number : TAC-1219-27-Army Green-L-1
- ASIN : B07QY7L3YY
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
TACVASEN Men's Cargo Shorts 3/4 Cotton Shorts with Zip Pocket
Men shorts with slide slant pockets, and side cargo pockets, and back pockets, cargo pocket is a patch pocket, with accordion folds for increased capacity with a flap, pair with battledress and hunting clothing.
The pockets useful for carrying things for work or other everyday tools, cargo shorts were more practical than elegant.
Wear as combat shorts, hiking shorts, active shorts, fishing shorts.
Cargo shorts were marketed as ideal for the sportsman or fisherman, with the pocket flaps ensuring that pocket contents were secure and unlikely to fall out.
- Material: 100%Cotton. Comfortable and Druable
- Waist: With partial elastic waist, the cargo shorts comfortably hugs your body.
- Pockets: 2 side pockets, 2 cargo flap pockets with button, 2 back flap pockets with button, 1 right pocket with zipper
- Adjust: Comfortable straight leg with adjustable drawstring.
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Closure Type: Zipper Fly with Button
- Waist Type: With Partial Elastic Waist
- Pockets: 7 Pockets in Total.
- Season: Summer.
- Color: Black, Grey, Army Greem, Khaki, Navy Blue, Red and Blue.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery was quick enough.
Tie-offs at the bottom keep everything away from moving parts on the bike.
No shrinkage after a few 40 degree wash and tumble dry cycles. Elasticated waist is nice.
I've indicated under "how does the product fit?" that they're larger than expected. This is because I'm a 34in waist and ordered 32in, and they fit great, actually need to use the included belt to stop them slipping down while riding. So I guess maybe I'd advise going one size smaller and letting the elasticated waist do the rest.
They are really comfortable.
The best way to describe the fit I think is that when they are zipped and buttoned up fully you can pull and stretch the waist out with a good 2-3+ inch play with what feels like sturdy elastic all of which springs back firmly for that comfortable fit especially when sitting... and with having the 2-3 inch play it's made me wonder whether you could get away with the next size down for a bit more of a tidier, less casual/baggy look, the elastic is so comfortable that a smaller fit would be more snug if anything rather than tight and restrictive and unwearable.
I really like them and will definitely be buying another pair.
By claire lees on 22 July 2020