- To fit chest (recommended): S 34"-37" (86-94cm), M 37"-39" (94-99cm), L 39"-42" (99-107cm), XL 42"-45" (107-114cm), XXL 45"-50" (114-122cm), 3XL 50"-55" (122-132cm), 4XL 52"-54" (132-137cm), 5XL 54"-56" (137-142cm)
- Full length zipper closure with press studs and storm flap, high collar with Velcro closure, concealed hood with drawstring and elastic section for better fit, removable quilted long-sleeved internal lining.
- upper: 65% polyester, 35% cotton; lining/padding: 100% polyester
- Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle; 30°C) with mild soap or detergent
- Fastening: Zipper
- Collar Style: Band
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 44.8 x 31.8 x 5.4 cm; 1.44 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 17 Nov. 2016
- Manufacturer : Surplus
- Manufacturer reference : 20-3501-14
- ASIN : B01N763TVE
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
All details at a glance...
- Ideal for all outdoor pursuits
- Zipped-in concealed hood
- Heavy brass zipper & snap-up storm flap
- 4 snap up pockets
- Waist, hood and bottom drawstrings
- Button-in quilted liner
- Velcro cuffs
- Surface material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Liner material: 100% polyester
To fit chest (recommended): S 34"-37", M 37"-39", L 39"-42", XL 42"-45", XXL 45"-48", 3XL 48"-52", 4XL 52"-54", 5XL 54"-56".
The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a popular field jacket designed for the US military. Introduced in 1965, it replaced previous models of field coats such as the M-1951 field jacket and the M-1943 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by United States troops during the Vietnam War. Its robust design and tough wearing turned out to be crucial for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cool weather conditions that came after monsoonal rains. Presented US Army style M65 field jacket features quality and strong surface material (65% polyester, 35% cotton) and warm, removable long-sleeved liner, which is suitable for the autumn, winter and spring. The jacket fastens with a zipper and snaps and features four pockets, waist and bottom drawstrings and a concealed hood in the collar.
Durable Water-Repellent coating; 100% polyester quilted Liner Jacket; Hidden drawstring hood; Liner buttons into Jacket; Full zipper front with storm flap; 2 snap-flap chest pockets, 2 snap-flap waist pockets, adjustable drawcord waist, adjustable cuffs.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I should have listened to other reviewers before I purchased it as the sizes are definitely on the large side, still that is handy enough at helping keep my hands warm so no complaints there. There were some loose threads on the jacket when I got it but a quick brush down sorted that out. The only reason that I have knocked a star off it is simply because there is no pockets on the inside, I was a little disappointed by this but it was no excuse to return it, instead I used the money that I would have spent on postage to get an inside pocket added by a local seamstress.
To sum up, it's a fantastic jacket, it is warm and quite stylish, however the sizes are very large compared to what you may be used to. Definitely worth the money!
By C Taylor on 19 February 2021