Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Nintendo Switch)
- Join Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad on a quest to save the Sprixie Kingdom in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, pouncing onto Nintendo Switch! Bowser’s kidnapped the Sprixie Princess, and it’s up to our heroes to rescue her!
- Clamber over walls and cat-scratch your enemies using the Super Bell, clone yourself with the Double Cherry or pop the Cannon Box on your head and fire off projectiles at your foes. This enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World also comes with gameplay improvements, like increased running speed for all characters and the ability to climb higher while using the Super Bell. You can even play using gyro controls!
- As well as local co-op play with up to three friends, players can now enjoy online multiplayer mayhem!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform:Nintendo Switch | Edition:Standard
- Rated : Ages 7 and Over
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 10.5 x 1.1 cm; 50 Grams
- Release date : 12 Feb. 2021
- Date First Available : 4 Sept. 2020
- ASIN : B08HJXRB1K
- Item model number : 10004559
Best Sellers Rank:
920 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 110 in Nintendo Switch Games
- Customer reviews:
Super Mario 3D worlds + Bowser's Fury (Nintendo Switch).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mr Wadsley on 26 February 2021
Bowser's Fury: I haven't played it long enough but it seems Nintendo is experimenting on new mechanics using this title . There is an always available boost shop which you can spend coins on. Moreover, scale is used heavily in the game. You grow and shrink making the game have a new feel. Levels are designed smartly to have a different play style depending on which upgrade you have which increases re-playability.
Tldr: If you haven't played this game on Wii U & you are willing to play same levels several times to collect all moons, stamps etc. definitely get this game. If you haven't played it but looking for a game to spend 30+ hours without re-playing you might want to look for something else since main gameplay takes about 15 hours without looking for collectibles.
This very refreshing, easy to pick up and fun filled package is by far one of my favourite Mario games released to date infact it's up there at the top with Super Mario Odyssey.
The game plays incredibly well with very simple and intuitive controls for either Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad! Thankfully not another mario game about Peach!!! That in itself is refreshing.
Graphically the game looks visually stunning as most do with its wonderful colour pallet and sharp details.
It runs very nicely on a large TV and just as nice on your switch console, personally I preffered to play on the handheld.
As we know Mario games can be a real challenge even on the normal levels but I found with this one it was a breeze to go through, very easy to pick up and play but those looking for a real challenge may be disappointed.
Collecting all of the stickers and stars though may be the place where the challenge is as I'm finding that out now myself but compared to Odyssey I couldn't compare the two.
Coming in to the added bonus Bowser's FURY this extra game is a fantastic addition to an already brilliant game with a completely different spin on the mario platforming formula. This had to be the highlight of the overall package as it is a bonus.
Everyone, if your on the lookout for another fantastic platformer then look no further it's a buy for me.