Men's Sumburgh Harris Tweed Jacket by Brook Taverner
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- The genuine article. Supplied by Harris Tweed Scotland from 100% pure virgin wool, dyed, spun and finished in the Western Isles of Scotland. Hand-woven by crofters in their own homes on the islands of Lewis, Harris, Uist and Barra.
- This beautiful jacket comes to you from the Scotland Kilt Company, based in the heart of Edinburgh in Scotland!
- 100% Wool
- Tailored fit.Two button, single breasted. Side vents. Angled pockets. Three interior pockets. Four button cuff. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Composition: 100% Harris Tweed
- We also sell a matching waistcoat on our store. (Get in touch if you cant find it!)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sumburgh Harris Tweed Jacket
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|