|Package Dimensions||28.1 x 24.6 x 2.4 cm; 70 Grams|
Sub Winter Warm Outdoor Thermal Snood Neck Warmer - Multi Use Outdoor Tube Scarf for Riding, Hiking, Skiing, Fishing, Camping, Outdoor Activities
Enhance your purchase
- ☆ CLIMA-TECH FLEECE - Insulates your face and neck from the elements, keeping you warm in the cold winter months
- ☆ ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Designed to fit most people, with a length of 25cm and a circumference of 54cm.
- ☆ SOFT-TOUCH, STRETCH FABRIC - Feels soft and sits snug against the skin.
- ☆ MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Can be worn in a variety of styles, used as neck warmer, hat, scarf, gaiter, half balaclava.
- ☆ UNISEX AND UNIVERSAL - Perfect for both Men and Women for general use, sports, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding…
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Beat the chill in Sub Cold. A compression fit thermal baselayer designed to keep you warm in cold conditions.
Inside, its super-soft internal fibres help to insulate you from the elements and ward off injury by keeping your muscles at their optimum performance temperature.
Unlike alternative, bulky cold weather garments, its lightweight design gives you maximum freedom of movement and efficiently wicks moisture away from the skin, helping you to stay dry.
All Sub Cold baselayers come in variety of colours, making it easy to find the perfect match for your club strip, or to put an individual stamp on your training gear.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This simple piece of clothing is effective and less fussy than a scarf. Not that scarves are fussy, just less so! Pull it over yer bonce and away you go!
Another reviewer mentioned a 'smell' as though it had been stored in damp conditions. I'm happy to report this just smelt of fresh new clothing, straight out of the unopened sub-branded polythene bag.
Apparently, 'Snood' rhymes with 'food'; not 'hood'... just in case you were wondering but were too afraid to ask!
The purple one isn’t as good as my blue one, purely because of the scratchy tag on the inside, but I’m still happy with it.
They are light, easy to put on and so warm. I would be lost in winter without this.
Highly rrecommend and would happily buy again.
On the plus side you could remove the label and wear it colour side out, if that is what you want.