Follow the author
National 5 Physics: Comprehensive textbook for the CfE (Leckie Student Book) Paperback – 19 Aug. 2021
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: 2017, First Exam: 2018
The National 5 Physics Student Book helps map your route through the CfE programme and provides comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the whole course.
- Full coverage of National 5 course specifications with list of learning intentions
- Attractive layout with clear text features
- Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
- What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
- Exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
- Keep your learning on track/Stretch yourself to encourage self evaluation and provide challenge for higher ability students
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
• Active learning ideas: ‘You Should Already Know’, lists for student to check they are confident with before proceeding AND ‘Make the link’ highlights links between the topic and other areas of the course and/or across different subjects
• Assessment questions, exemplar work, model answers, suggested topic work
• Teacher Notes Answers online. PDF format.
From the Publisher
Complete course resource
Covering every topic on the syllabus, Student Books are a complete course resource.
Accessible and engaging
The clear and colourful layout and easy-to-understand content means that Student Books are accessible and engaging.
Encourages active learning
"Make the Link" and "You Should Already Know" sections help encourage active learning and develop the skills needed for the assessment.
Activities and practice questions
Activities and tests throughout enable you to monitor progress and build confidence for the assessments.
- Publisher : Leckie; Second edition (19 Aug. 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 360 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008282099
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008282097
- Dimensions : 19.5 x 2.6 x 26.7 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 130,189 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall okay, but watch out for the typos.