Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|2.5 - 3.5||2.5 - 3.5||8.3|
|4 - 5||4 - 5||8.7|
|5 - 6||5 - 6||9.2|
|6.5 - 7.5||6.5 - 7.5||9.7|
|8.5 - 9.5||8.5 - 9.5||10.2|
|10 - 11||10 - 11||10.7|
|11.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 12.5||11|
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT- These aqua shoes like socks, super lightweight and flexible, make you feel great freedom and comfortable in wearing.Great alternative to bulky water shoes!
- ELASTICITY - Breathable and smooth fabrics with fine stretch on uppers, flexible and comfortable. Smooth designed neck prevents chafing when wearing our water shoes.It is convenient to wear and take off.
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Polyester + spandex
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Type: Flat
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.75 x 12.94 x 4.57 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 Mar. 2021
- ASIN : B08ZXPRB7Y
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,330 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these shoes because I was tired of getting my old pair of shoes wet, only to wait days for them to fully dry out.
These shoes feel like socks, they're extremely comfy, they twist and bend easily but the rugged bottom protects you from rough rocks or shells at the beach.
As advertised, water really does drain right out of them the second you raise your foot. However they do retain some water, and while it's not enough to drip out, it leaves the shoe wet for a while. I let mine dry naturally and it took about 2 days.
I highly recommend these shoes if you want to explore or go to the beach. I'm not sure how well they would hold up with "water sports" but they suit my needs perfectly.
Very pleased with this purchase and at a very good price too.