Free returns on some sizes and colours
- Lightweight and Breathable: Just stay cool and dry after long-time cycling. Made of 82% nylon + 18% spandex, Sportneer cycling shorts are lightweight, breathable and moisture absorbent so that you will not feel stuffy and the fabrics will not stick to your skin. Plus, cycling shorts have super flexibility for you to move freely and stretch muscles thoroughly.
- 4D Silicone Cushion Pad: Enjoy your cycling time, always! A great combo of flexible silicone and strong water absorbent sponge, the cushion pad can dry quickly to avoid growing mildew, and will effectively relieve the hip pain caused by long rides. Men's 4D Padded cycling shorts is also good for perspiration.
- Fastening: Elastic
- Humanized Design: Keep comfy on the whole ride! Thanks to the wide elastic waistband, you can move freely without constriction during your ride. To prevent slippage and deformation,padded cycling shorts are designed with non-slip silicone grippers and filled with premium 4D foam.
- Safety Design: When you’re in the dark, reflective strips can provide better visibility, thereby improving safety. Breathable cushion pads with high-quality seams are very wear-resistant and provide the best cushioning effect even during long-distance riding.
- Breathable Mesh Fabric: Sportneer riding shorts also add breathable mesh fabric to maximize comfort and air permeability. Recommended size (waist circumference): M = 65-72cm; L = 69-78cm; XL = 76-86cm; XXL = 80-90cm; XXXL = 93-94cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 20.5 x 17 x 4 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 Jan. 2021
- Manufacturer : Sportneer
- ASIN : B08B7XBBYF
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
19,211 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- 33 in Men's Cycling Shorts
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great fit, and look well made and padding was brilliant on the first ride in ages!!
Great value shorts