- Full-grain, unlined Leather uppers resist effects of salt and freshwater to provide long lasting wear two-eye design with rust-proof eyelets and functional one-piece rawhide laces genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort 360° lacing system for a customized fit, as relaxed or tightened up as you’d like shock absorbing heel cup and ortholite insole provides added stability and comfort the original razor-cut wave-sipping for ultimate wet/dry traction provides sure footing boat deck to back deck stitched on non-marking, rubber outsole, providing long-lasting durability and flexibility
- Outer Material: Cow leather
- Inner Material: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 0.25 inches
- Heel Type: No Heel
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 408.23 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : Sperry
- ASIN : B07QZT7572
- Item model number : STS21721
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,752 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
These a/o 2 eye boat shoes from stride rite feature authentic original genuine hand-sewn leather uppers with true moccasin construction to ensure longevity of wear. The 360° lacing system delivers comfortable, secure fit with rustproof eyelets. Other features include genuine rawhide laces, eva heel cups which enhance shock absorption for added comfort and razor-cut wave-siping which delivers ultimate wet or dry traction with non-marking rubber outsoles.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Been wearing these since the 90's..
It's pretty much the only shoe I wear.
Proper Sperry's last for ages (years). Cheaper imitations fail as quick as 6 months.
Once they've been worn for a few weeks, they feel like comfortable slippers.
Never had a shoe more comfortable. They are that good I only wear socks when it's cold.
My advice - get two (or more) pairs and never wear a pair two days in a row.
collectively, they last longer as the days 'breather' lets the shoe recover.
The pair these are replacing are over 4 years old, been worn every other day and it's only that the sole is getting a little thin that demands the replacement.
Watch out for the sizing! the shoes are labelled (in white inside the tongue) in US sizes. UK sizes are one down (UK10=US11)
I normally a UK10/Wide, whereas in these I'm a US11/Medium..
Any decent shopping centre (eg: Bluewater) will have these in-store for you to try on. Go for the slightly snug fit as the shoe will stretch slightly to perfectly mould your feet. I find getting them wet/damp and wearing them for the day results in a perfect fit. (only advised in warm weather)
Never had the stitching come apart
Never had the sole split
Never had the sole come away from the shoe