Sperry Top-Sider Men's Gold a/O 2-Eye Roustabout Boat Shoes
- The authentic original boat shoe is a true icon of the prep style premium full grain leather upper in a genuine hand-stitched moccasin construction with rich lambskin lining and rawhide laces with our 360 degree lacing system for a custom fit. Shock-absorbing, padded heel cup and Ortholite insert provides all-day comfort, and an abrasion-resistant latex outsole with Original Wave-Siping Ultimate Traction
- Target gender: male
- Outer Material: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Slip-on style
- Heel Type: Flat
- Material Composition: 100% Leather
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 399.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 Jun. 2018
- Manufacturer : Sperry
- ASIN : B0775YJR2C
- Item model number : STS17471
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
195,752 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 483 in Men's Boat & Deck Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Since the invention of the sailing shoe from 1935 by Paul Sperry, the traditional company has worked on the further development of the sailing shoe. With the dark grey gold A/O 2 Eye, Sperry has again brought out a luxurious and high quality shoe. It has been sewn by hand and is made of water and dirt-repellent leather, which guarantees the highest quality and long durability. The 360° lacing system, which has 18K gold eyelets and thus offers a secure hold even after repeated use. The lining is made of soft deer leather and the latex outsole has been designed to be extra non-slip. Overall, this boat shoe offers the best features for many trips and is also very good for light summer trousers.
Sperry Top Sider stands for sailing shoes that offer you a flair of wave noise and fresh sea air. The Sperry shoes have been on the market since 1935 and have continuously evolved. The waterproof and robust shoes are ideal as a fashion accessory or as a classic sailing shoe for your next adventure on the water.
Sole material: plastic
Inner material: leather
Outer material: leather.
Care instructions: please refer to the label