- Full-grain, unlined Leather uppers resist effects of salt and freshwater to provide long lasting wear two-eye design with rust-proof eyelets and functional one-piece rawhide laces genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort 360° lacing system for a customized fit, as relaxed or tightened up as you’d like shock absorbing heel cup and ortholite insole provides added stability and comfort the original razor-cut wave-sipping for ultimate wet/dry traction provides sure footing boat deck to back deck stitched on non-marking, rubber outsole, providing long-lasting durability and flexibility
- Outer Material: Cow leather
- Inner Material: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 0.25 inches
- Heel Type: No Heel
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 408.23 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : Sperry
- ASIN : B07QZT7572
- Item model number : STS21721
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 44,311 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The one that started it all, the Authentic Original is a tried-and-true icon of prep style. True to our heritage, they’re still hand-sewn using time-honoured craftsmanship, with premium materials and the wet/dry traction that made them legendary. Effortlessly setting the bar for what a real boat shoe should be, seafarers love the A/O’s capability; street-farers crave its classic cool.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the leather laces broke the first time I pulled it (just getting it undone !).
There are glue drips and little bits of excess material incompletely trimmed off hanging here and there.
The leather scuffs and marks if you even look at it funny and is very stiff.
The inner liner looks like an impregnated cloth with visible weave instead of the advertised leather.
Made in Indonesia (all A/O's are made in China or Indonesia - in this case, China might be making the better quality version)
My suspicion is that these are factory seconds or outlet versions of the original, made for distribution outside the home market USA with inferior materials and poorer QC.
The logo looks nice, though.