|Material type||90% Polyester, 10% Spandex|
|Outer material||90% Polyester, 10% Spandex|
|Features||Lightweight and breathable; Wide elastic waistband; Anti-slip leg grips; Ergonomic 4d pad for men; Ideal for leisure rides and commuting.|
|Package Dimensions||20.6 x 19.4 x 4.6 cm; 40 Grams|
Souke Sports Men's Cycling Underwear 4D Padded Breathable Bike Undershort Shorts Anti-Slip Design
|Price:|| £18.99 £19.99
Free returns on some sizes and colours
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE: This underwear shorts are made of 90% Polyester , 10% Spandex. Soft and highly breathable and stretchable fabric wicks moisture and keeps you dry and cool. The breathable function makes them very comfortable to use even during the hottest days.
- UPGRADED 4D PAD: Padded bicycle underwear is made of high density sponge to avoid injuries caused by riding. Super light and highly breathable, keeping skin away from sweat irritation and bacteria, to protect the hip and genital system. Moreover, designed with an ultra durable, premium, highIy elastic 4D sponge padding that won’t slip or deform as with other shorts.
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The 1.8inch width, soft and subtle silicone leg grippers eliminate slipping and chafing and keep the pad in the right place, let you enjoy a comfortable long ride.
- COMFORTABLE : Flatlock stitching and 4-way stretch make body fitting well, provide superior, chafe-free comfort. Besides, the elastic and wide waistband fits your waist well, provide more comfortable feelings for you. It can be worn as cycling underwear or under any shorts such as mountain bike shorts, casual shorts or tights for added riding comfort.
- MULTI-APPLICATION SHORTS :This cycling undershorts is ideal for leisure rides and commuting. It’s suitable for road cycling, mountain biking, motorcycle driving, horse riding and other sport activities.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am still on my voyage of discovery, literally, but so far, so good. I am currently going commando with the shorts, under normal casual shorts, but have been advised by a friend to wear tighty whities underneath. As I don't own any, this is in abeyance. Meanwhile, my peroneal area is greatly relieved & eternally grateful.
Whilst cycling in the shorts is fine, walking in them is another story - feels a bit like there's a foreign body in there!
I wear some baggy short liners under my ron hills as its a bit chilly still in the morning.
They are comfy on the padding.
I am 34 waist and a bit chunky in the leg, these are a Large size and quite snug, could really do with a size up.
The legs have anti slip bands on and a bit tight. The waist is a bit low i think and has no anti slip but it did seem to stay put.
As they are fairly tight on me, they are slightly see through but only slightly.
I will keep these as have put on a bit of weight so see how they go, but if I get more and these still seem tight i would go for XL on 34 waist. But again if you have skinny legs, you could size down.
For perspective, I've only used a few pairs of padded shorts before, one quite expensive pair which has lasted so long that I've actually outgrown it (mostly sideways), and one 'budget' option which literally fell apart mid journey, and I didn't have anything underneath...
Whilst I haven't worn these for thousands of miles yet, I have worn them for a couple of hundred (combination of road bike and stationary bike), and so far there's not a single broken thread or loose piece of elastic, so I'm pretty impressed for the price!