|Material composition||80% Nylon, 20% Elastane|
|Material type||80% Nylon 20% Spandex|
|Outer material||80% Nylon and 20% Spandex|
|Features||Moisture-wicking; Lightweight and breathable; Wide elastic waistband; Anti-slip leg grips; Ergonomic 4d pad for men|
|Package Dimensions||22.8 x 21.4 x 4.8 cm; 200 Grams|
Souke Sports Men's Cycling Shorts 4D Padded Road Bike Shorts Breathable Quick Dry Bicycle Shorts
|Price:|| £26.99 £27.99
Free returns on some sizes and colours
- MOISTURE WICKING & BREATHABLE: The cycling short is made of 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex that is moisture-wicking, antibacterial & antimicrobial & breathable fabric. The mesh panels on both side of the thighs and on the waist provides fine air permeability, reducing sweating and rubbing.
- UPGRADED 4D PAD: The upgraded 6 layers pad is made of high impact foam and high-density breathable sponge, provides comfort and effective protection to avoid injuries during long-distance cycling. Compared with silicone cushion, the sponge pad is more breathable, elastic & safe for sensitive skin.
- EASE OF MOVEMENT: The 4.5-8.5cm wide silicone non-slip leg bands at the bottom of short keep the short close to the thighs, preventing from moving up and down while cycling.The flatlock seam reduces friction and eliminates irritation. It gives the freedom of movement without any discomfort while riding even for hours.
- SAFETY: Reflective elements improve safety in night riding or low-sight condition.
- DURABLE & COST-EFFICTIVE:The high quality & durable fabric along with advanced sewing process ensure the long life of shorts. It’s suitable for road cycling, mountain biking, motorcycle driving, horse riding and other sport activities. It is the best gift for cyclists making every occasion a special one.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i've used them on medium rides ( an hour) and long rides ( six hours) and have had no problems on either.
comfortable and affordable. plus they look good too. i have two pairs .
They fit perfectly and have been very comfortable on every ride I've done so far. I have most probably done 100 miles in these shorts. The padding is excellent, definitely thicker than other padded shorts I have, although they are all undershorts. The grip on the inside of the shorts at the bottom of each leg works very well so they do not easily ride up and it is not noticeable or uncomfortable during a ride.
The design of the all black ones I have is very smart and am definitely thinking of getting another pair in a different colour.
They wash great and dry very quickly.
I am a 36in waist and size guide says XXL
As a result they come up to my belly button (belly room maybe?) & they also like to work theyre way down while im riding
Nxt time il go a size smaller
A year on of riding 20miles off road once a wk and theyre useless, like wearing a big hot sore nappy folded into my crack and I gave up.
Ive since bout altura gel shorts, ahh heaven.....
I am a 30-32" waist and size L fitted quite well. So the Chinese to UK size chart probably errs by 1 size.