|Product Dimensions||20 x 15 x 3.5 cm; 170 Grams|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||MDRZX110NAB.CE7|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 Inches|
|Item Weight||170 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £6.39
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Sony MDR-ZX110NA Overhead Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
|You Save:||£19.57 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
|Form factor||On Ear|
|Noise control||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Item weight||0.17 Kilograms|
|Special feature||Lightweight, Noise_Cancelling|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 30 mm driver units - feel the power of dynamic sound
- Sound quality - delivers direct and accurate audio with a balanced tone
- Lightweight for high music mobility. Frequency response: 10Hz - 22,000Hz
- Smartphone capable headphones with in-line remote mic. Sensitivities (decibels/mW):110 decibels/mW – power off, 115 decibels/mW – power on
- Cord length is 1.2 meter
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Soundcore by Anker Life Q30 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones with Multiple Modes, Hi-Res Sound, Custom EQ via App, 40H Playtime, Comfortable Fit, Bluetooth Headphones, Connect to 2 Devices
Active Noise Cancelling Headphones-SuperEQ S2 Bluetooth On Ear Headphones with Mic CVC 8.0, Hi-Fi Deep Bass, 25H Playtime for Travel Work(Black)
Tribit XFree Go Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones over Ear with Bluetooth 5.0, HiFi Sound with Deep Bass, USB lightening Fast charge, 24H Playtime, CVC8.0 Noise Cancelling Mics, Black
Sony WH-CH710N Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones with 35 hours Battery Life, Quick Charge, Built-in Mic and Voice Assistant - Black
Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, SuperEQ S1 Wireless Headphones Over Ear with Bluetooth 5.0, Ambient Mode, 45H Playtime, Hi-Fi Deep Bass, Bluetooth Headphones with Bulit-in Mic (White)
|Shipping||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Headphones Features||On Ear||Over Ear||On Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 15 x 3.5 cm||19.5 x 18 x 7.8 cm||—||—||23.1 x 22.2 x 6.7 cm||17 x 15 x 14 cm|
|Special Features||Noise_Cancelling, Lightweight||Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Multiple Modes, Hi-Res Sound, 40H Playtime, Fast Charge 5-minute charge gives you 4 hours of listening, with App, Multi-Point Connection||Lightweight, Foldable, Comfortable On-ear, Noise Cancellation, Hi-fi Sound And Deep Bass, Built-in Microphones, Hands-free Calls, Volume-Control, CVC 8.0 40mm drivers||Bluetooth 5.0, Hi-Fi Stereo Bass Sound, 24 Hours Playtime, Wired & Wireless, Built-in CVC8.0 Mic, Lightweight, Sports & Exercise, Android Phone Control, iOS Phone Control, Pressure-relieving Soft Earpads, integrated remote control, With Microphone, Tangle-Free Cord, Dual Ear||Noise Cancellation||Hybrid active noise cancelling, Transparency Mode, Hi-Fi Stereo Sound and Deep Bass, Built-in Microphones, Comfortable Over-ear, Lightweight, Adjustable Headband, Hands-free Calls|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ZX110NA Noise Cancelling Headphones
Listen to music and chat with friends using the MDR-ZX110NA noise cancelling, smartphone-capable headphones with in-line remote mic. Reducing ambient noise by 95 per cent, these lightweight headphones handle bass, mids and treble with ease and offer up to 80 hours of battery life.
- Smartphone-compatible with in-line remote mic.
- Integrated Noise cancelling technology.
- 80 hours of battery life.
- Lightweight for high music mobility.
- Choice of colours to suit your style.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for sound quality, music is clear and detailed. You are not going to be blown away, but you are going to be able to enjoy your favourite music in reasonable quality on the move, with decent treble and bass response. Again, I think they're as good as you could expect for portable cans at this price.
Now, some downsides you might like to consider. As far as I can tell, in addition to the noise cancellation the battery also provides extra power to the drivers. That is to say, switching them on is essential - without being switched on, they sound no better than the most budget of headphones on the market (muddy and muffled), and their *passive* noise cancellation isn't up to much either, as you would expect from small portable cans. Fortunately the battery does not need replacing often. They are also not the most comfortable headphones in the world, although they aren't terrible in this regard. They must be situated on your ears just right in order for the noise cancellation to work to its best.
Don't expect miracles from these, but do expect some quality cans with good sound and portability on a budget.
Really disappointed with them.
In a normal office environment I can still hear people having a regular conversation on the phone, making a cup of tea etc. - it's all distracting just the same. I'm not sure how someone in Sony's R&D department developed this technology and thought it was good enough to sell! Who on earth signed this off?!
Have returned and will buy a set of set of secondhand Bose Q15's instead. Similar money.
It was a toss up for me between these and the cheaper Sony headphones without the noise cancelling and I’m pleased I chose these ones. They were comfortable to wear constantly for 11 hrs and the noice cancelling worked well with the movie or music playing.
The build quality is good and they good flat for packing. The wire is quite short and flimsy - ideal for flying but maybe not as good for daily or gym use.
Overall I was pleased with my purchase and they were ideal for blocking out the aircraft noise of people and engines for a reasonable price.
Noise cancelling seems to be just slightly louder sound and white noise, but it is quite effective for what it is.
Good value for money and, having tried a couple different brands, these are well worth their price.
I use them everyday.
Can get a little painful to wear for a few hours, but then c'mon no one needs music 24/7.
Advertised as Noise Cancelling headphones, I'd have to describe them as a cheap fraud.
UPDATE: Tested in anger on the train over the past few weeks and, with no music playing, there is a very very faint noise cancelling effect. But it only slightly reduces the low frequency hum of the train and little more.
The opposite test - listening to music in a quiet environment with NC on and off - confirms that the sound quality is dreadful with NC off. I can't think of any reason it should be so bad when the background is already quiet except to give the illusion of better NC.