Sock Stack Boxer Shorts Mens Organic Cotton Boxershorts Comfort Fit Black Button Free Boxers Trunks Underwear Pack of 5
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- SOCK STACK: Revered for its high quality designs and having been around for many years, it’s no surprise as to why Sock Stack has become a go-to for understated essentials. Huge selection of socks, nightwear, underwear and accessories.
- COMFORT: Cotton blend, for when comfort is key. Added stretch for a light and comfortable fit. Made from 95% Organic Cotton and 5% Elastane. These come in a regular fit, so buy your normal size
- Organic Cotton Blend
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Button
- STYLE: Comfortable waistband in a classic boxer trunk style with added stretch.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 29.8 x 20 x 5.2 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 April 2020
- Manufacturer : RZK Textiles
- ASIN : B087MZ8YYH
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Cotton blend, for when comfort is key. Added stretch for a light and comfortable fit. Made from 95% Organic Cotton and 5% Elastane. These come in a regular fit, so buy your normal size. Comfortable waistband in a classic boxer trunk style with added stretch. A perfect pack of everyday essentials, suitable to wear throughout the year.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My waist size is within the XL definition, and the waist band on these boxer shorts was also OK. However, the tailoring of the body of the shorts was too small. When doing normal things like bending or sitting the back of the waistband would be pulled down, way below my waist ! When I stood up again , I could feel them gradually sliding down my backside.
They were fairly tight around my thighs, which stopped them falling right down, but by that point they were just too uncomfortable. I persevered, trying every pair in the pack, but they were all unwearable once I bent over or sat down. Unfortunately, by the time I had washed them all, ready to return for a refund, the "return window" had passed. So for me the whole experience was not just dissapointing, it was also costly.
By Mr Jason Atkins on 13 June 2021