Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- SOCK STACK: Revered for its high quality designs and having been around for many years, it’s no surprise as to why Sock Stack has become a go-to for understated essentials. Huge selection of socks, nightwear, underwear and accessories.
- COMFORT: Soft & comfortable material, cool lightweight shorts perfect for warmer weather. Perfect for man who want lounging around house comfortably.
- Cotton (organic)
- Machine Wash
- COTTON: Made from 100% Organic Cotton (Grey Marl - 88% Organic Cotton, 12% Polyester). These come in a regular fit, so buy your normal size
- STYLE: Long pyjama bottoms with 2 side pockets, elasticated waist with self tie cord in a regular fit. The Sock Stack lounge bottom is cut for a relaxed fit that won't feel slouchy.
- GREAT GIFT: You can buy our Men's lounge pants as a present for a birthday, an anniversary, for Father's day, a Christmas present, making it an ideal gift for any occasion. Waist Size: Medium(33"-35"/84-89cm), Large (35"-38"/89-97cm), X-Large (38"-41"/97-104cm), 2X-Large (41"-44"/104-112cm), 3X-Large (44"-47"/112-120cm), 4X-Large (47"-50"/120-128cm), 5X-Large (50"-53"/128-136cm).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.4 x 24.8 x 5.2 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 April 2020
- Manufacturer : RZK Textiles
- ASIN : B086YXCDC6
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Soft & Comfortable Material, Cool lightweight shorts perfect for warmer weather. Perfect for man who want lounging around house comfortably. Long Pyjama Bottoms with 2 Side Pockets, elasticated waist with self tie cord in a regular fit.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These pyjamas are a failure in that regard.
For some unknowable reason there are two labels on the inside, and one of them is positioned to tickle the buttcrack while the other is positioned to tickle the coccyx. I say "tickle" but it is the sort of constant chafing that can cause rashes.
SO I tried to cut the lower label out. Except the seam for the pyjamas was worked through it, so removing the threads that bound it also opened a hole in the pyjamas themselves, which I had to subsequently sew shut myself.
This pair aren't so bad now I've put the time into a DIY fix for them, but I've still got to handle the other pairs. They're awfully uncomfortable until the lower label is removed.
I guess you get what you pay for !!!
But otherwise I am very satisfied . Got all sorts in my Lovely pockets , and Warmer Ankles !!!