|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
- Lightweight and breathable: This pair of womens road running shoes is made of flying woven fabric upper, which is breathable and creates a more comfortable inner space to effectively Blackuce odor
- Buffer shock absorption: PU + sole, with strong cushioning performance, is a sporting shoe suitable for girls Jogging fitness trainer when you provide a more reliable support during exercise and relieve pain in knees and feet.
- Outer Material: fabric
- Sole: Polyurethane
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 23.5 x 8.5 x 13.9 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 July 2020
- ASIN : B07TDJPW7T
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 80 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
This style of women's sneakers is breathable and light, especially suitable for spring or summer, flying woven fabric uppers to create a dry and comfortable interior space for your feet, reducing odor. The sole provides a more powerful cushioning performance and reduces the damage to the foot during exercise. These shoes are suitable for daily use or outdoor sports running, walking, table tennis, badminton, etc.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
mud run in them and then put them in the washing machine as they were filthy and they came out like new! I would highly recommend this product.
By Morgwick on 13 February 2020
However they they might be too narrow for some people, so those with wider feet should keep that in mind when purchasing them. They also really aren't comfortable. I'm not sure what the reviewers saying these are super comfortable are used to wearing it - bricks, maybe - but these are not that. Get yourself an insert to replace the padding with, especially if you need support. It makes all the difference.
If they manage six months I may well stick with them since I tend to be pretty rough on footware, and I'm generally impressed if I get a years wear out of them.