- Mens Skechers Dynamight Slip On Shows With Soft Woven Athletic Mesh Fabric Upper Featuring A Lightly Padded Collar, Memory Foam Cushioned Comfort Insole, Bungee Laces, Lightweight Flexible Midsole With Impact Cushioning Protection And A Flexible Outsole
- Skechers Mens Running Trainers Navy
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Feb. 2018
- Manufacturer : Skechers
- ASIN : B07894K4MJ
- Item model number : 58360
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,349 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #229 in Men's Fashion Trainers
- Customer reviews:
Skechers Dynamight 58360-GRY
From the manufacturer
Skechers sells innovative and comfortable shoes for men, women and children around the globe. With collections for walking, wellness, an active lifestyle and much more, SKECHERS simply offers the perfect shoe for every target group.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only problem I have is that it can be hard sometimes to find the right size (finding half sizes can be a pain) and although I wear them all the time, they still appear to wear out more quickly than other brands I've had in the past.
P.S. Even in the UK, they go by US sizes so you need to bear this in mind if you're trying them for the first time.
Im sure I coule have bough a pair of trainers from tesco/asda for half the price that would have done the same. I expected better from sketchers. Wouldn't buy sketchers again, the squeeking in the soul is really irritating!
And I've never felt so comfortable walking around EVER.....
The memory foam insoles are great
And the rubber bands where the shoelaces are ment to be keeps your feet secure in the trainers with out been strangled
This is not Sketchers fault but I would have thought memory foam insoles would have been thicker.