|S||S||28 - 30|
|M||M||32 - 34|
|L||L||36 - 38|
|XL||XL||40 - 42|
|XXL||XXL||44 - 46|
- High quality material: Made of high-end Supima cotton, a natural contton with ultra soft and shape retention and also features with good air permeability and excellent moisture absorption performance.
- Patented Separate Pouch: to position your banana in the slot that advertise "independent" so it's pointing upwards and downwards, and has room to 'breathe' (we think that's shown by the steam rising out of the banana), and your testicles go in a instant moisture-wicking Bamboo Rayon pouch.
- 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane
- Washing Instructions: These underwears are machine washable, please set the washing machine in gentle cycle with cold water (≤40℃) or wash by hand.
- Fastening: Elastic
- Additional Crotch: Designed with an extra gusset under pouches to help enlarging the crotch for more rooms and ensuring comfort and fitness while reducing friction. It also features a functional fly for easy go when natural calls.
- Stay-put Waistband: Durable and stretchy waistband ranges 35mm for more comfortable wearing experience as it won't slip or leave a mark.
- Non-chafing inseam: Well fitted inseam leg lenghth (2.5 inches / 6.5 inches) avoids rolling up and scartches, offering you the best performance for all day.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 19.7 x 13.5 x 6.4 cm; 270 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 Oct. 2020
- ASIN : B08KZMH3FP
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 8,986 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the positive side, the fit was eventually perfect and comfortable unless, like me, you initially misinterpret the instructions or more accurately, arrogantly ignore the instructions, in your eagerness to get on your way. I will not go into the contorted details of the first experience suffice to say there was a tear in my eye shortly after I had sat down to fast. I opted not to attach a picture to this review as no one needs their minds haunted to that degree.
Much hilarity has ensued from this purchase, especially from my wife, so I do not regret it although this was somewhat offset by the visceral disgust expressed by one of my teenage daughters when she found the instruction manual; apparently this constituted an 'over-share' in our household, for which, I may never hear the end of.
With all that said, if you looking for good value 'technical' pants then this product fits the bill, as it were.
Another particular problem I found after wearing these trunks was I kept finding myself checking if the old man was hanging out of my trousers. I think this had something to do with the differing temperatures and compartments. Very disconcerting, especially when picking the kids up from school.
Also worth saying this design is actually more comfortable Than the other one I mention, despite these problems. And side access is useful. So if you want to try, buy this design.
First off the front pouch accessible via the hole is a revelation, and I find it very comfortable, as long as you adjust everything when first putting on! Being able to access the front pouch from either side is a big plus, as I am left handed why do other manufacturers insist on always a right side opening, or no fly at all! there are a lot of left handed people in this world!
As a disabled guy I can only use my left hand so Sepratec get 4 stars for the design of the front pouch and left hand access.
The design is not perfect however for every man. The 2nd pouch is too shallow, and I suspect it would be the case for most men!
The legs do ride up a little bit only occasionally. I think for me going for the longer leg length would solve this.
So are they the answer for every man no. Have the got a lot of things right for many men undoubtedly yes
Would I buy again defiantly yes