Savisto RFID Blocking Credit Card Sleeves | 20 Pack of Contactless Card Protection Holders for Identity Theft Protection - Ideal for Debit and Credit Cards, ID & Key Cards - Silver
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Pack of 20 - RFID Blocking - Fraud & Theft Prevention - Ultra Thin Design - Great for Credit, Debit, ID, Key or Store Cards See more|
About this item
- Anti-theft, RFID-blocking sleeves from Savisto: Multipack of 20 individual card holders that act as a Faraday cage; preventing contactless bank cards from being covertly scanned and skimmed by criminals.
- Helps prevent theft, fraud, data loss, and privacy breaches: RFID tags are a data transmission feature in many types of bank and identification cards. Thieves can access this information with a scanner, but these sleeves provide a protective security barrier to stop the RFID chip signal.
- Made from RFID blocking material: A metallic foil inside lining effectively blocks out any scanning attempts. The hard-wearing plastic exterior is splash proof - and protects your card from damage in your wallet, purse or bag.
- Ultra-thin design: Utilising a tailored fit for individual cards, it makes these card sleeves easy to fit in your wallet or purse without adding any unnecessary bulkiness.
- Pack of 20 cards: Buy this bumper value pack and get an effective RFID shield for all of your cards with one handy purchase. A sleek, attractive silver finish means these sleeves are great for both men and women. Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 0.1cm.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Savisto RFID-Blocking Credit Card Sleeves
Keep your money, data and identity safe with this multipack of signal blocking card sleeves from Savisto. They offer a smart, easy and instantly effective way to block intrusion and keep your identity and financial details safe. Featuring a lightweight, thin yet tough build, each minimalist-style sleeve provides an instant shield for an individual bank or key card. Slide your card into the pouch and it is immediately incapable of being read by a scanner. Remove it, and it works perfectly again. Simple and hassle-free; it delivers just the reassurance you need!
Protection for You and Your Family
RFID (radio frequency identification) is a common feature in all manner of contactless payment and keyless entry systems. Cards which use RFID feature a signal tag capable of being picked up by an electronic reader for quick transactions and keyless entry. There is a downside however: In the UK and elsewhere, without a blocker present, criminals with access to a reader and encryption tool can read a card, extract the information, take control of your personal data - and even skim your bank account. These sleeves put a barrier between your cards and any card and permit readers out there. It stops criminals in their tracks; offering you just what's needed to keep your data shielded and secure.
Premium, Slim-Line Protection on the Go
Lightweight, slim and stylish, these sleeves are made for effective protection on the go. With this great value multi pack, you can get instant protection for all of your cards, for your office staff or your employees; with one convenient purchase.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 8 x 1 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 May 2018
- ASIN : B07DCY2D9K
- Item model number : SV-HOUS-Z093
- Country of origin : China
- Customer reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Little sceptical but they do what they say. I tried to scan my card through my purse and it didn’t work. I took the blocker sleeve out and the contactless worked straight away. I’ll be keeping these sleeves with my cards from now just so my cards don’t get scanned randomly by anyone trying to get a few quid off me.
The sleeves themselves make getting the cards into my wallet a bit fiddly and of course there is the added time to get the sleeve and card out then take the card out etc., but overall the security it gives is worth the fiddle.
Glad I made the purchase.
These don't work any better than my home made juice carton sleeves but they are a lot thinner and no making effort necessary.