|S||S||42||27.6 - 42.1|
|M||M||45||29.9 - 44.5|
|L||L||48||31.8 - 46.9|
|XL||XL||51||35 - 49.2|
|2XL||2XL||54||37.8 - 51.6|
|3XL||3XL||57||40.9 - 53.9|
|S||S||28 - 42|
|M||M||30 - 44|
|L||L||32 - 46|
|XL||XL||35 - 49|
|2XL||2XL||38 - 52|
|3XL||3XL||41 - 55|
|S||S||27.6 - 42.1|
|M||M||29.9 - 44.5|
|L||L||32.3 - 46.9|
|XL||XL||34.6 - 49.2|
|2XL||2XL||37 - 51.6|
|3XL||3XL||39.4 - 53.9|
- MADE TO LAST :- Making our Pyjama Bottoms comfortable and providing you with an excellent quality are our top priorities. We only use 100% Brushed Cotton Warm And Cozy to ensure durability for long term use, and a luxurious feel. Combining quality materials, well-finished seams and hems, and a great design results in men's lounge pants that last many years!
- KEY FEATURES :- 100% Brushed Cotton Warm And Cozy . Fully Elasticated Waist. Contrast Working Herringbone Tape At Waist. One Pocket At The Back With Embroidered Logo. Machine Washable At 40°C. Presented In Fully Recyclable Packaging.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable At 40°C
- COMFY AND PRACTICAL :- Our premium men's pyjama bottoms have all the features you need to get comfy and relax! A large back pocket is big enough for your phone or a remote and a comfortable elasticated waistband helps you adjust the fit of your pyjama bottoms exactly as you need it!
- GIVE THE GIFT OF RELAXATION :- Gift your loved ones with luxury they deserve. Comfortable, snuggly lounge pants are a thoughtful way of telling him "You deserve to relax" - making it the perfect present for Christmas, Father's Day or his birthday.
- NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE :- Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, we'll exchange or refund your order, no-questions asked! In addition, to fully satisfy your needs, our pyjamas come in a wide range of sizes (from small to extra large), colours and stylish designs (check, stripe, print).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Men's Pyjama Bottoms Soft Lounge Pants
Soft and cosy lounge pants ideal for relaxing at home.
Made from the finest cotton to ensure optimum comfort.
Complete with an adjustable drawstring for a snug fit.
The perfect place to keep your phone safe.
New designs added each season.
A fine gift for every gentleman – whether it be your dad, brother, husband or son.
Luxury is guaranteed with only the very best materials used.
Relax in Style
Comfort and style combine for ultimate relaxation.
Why Trust Us?
- Family-run business with a history
Founded in 1938, we remain the same family run business as when we started out. Initially, our reputation was built on supplying shirts to many of the UK’s finest independent retailers and department stores. After the destruction of our London factory in the Blitz, we took stock – both literally and figuratively. We moved our manufacturing to Northern Ireland and our focus on supplying directly to our customers.
- Based in home of world's finest tailors
We are based in the heart of London’s Savile Row, home to the world’s finest tailors and have been crafting finely tailored shirts for over eight decades.
- Company with a mission
As a company, we have made it our mission to provide our customers with genuine luxury clothing at affordable prices. We also aim to extend these same high standards across all aspects of our business, with particular focus being placed on providing a truly exceptional level of satisfaction of our customers; to us, this isn’t considered a luxury, it is the fundamental foundation on which our business has been built.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Based on this experience, buy Savile Row. The material is of a higher standard, that much is clear, and it would be a false economy to buy a cheaper equivalent.
Please note that I did not get these free, I paid full price like anyone else.
The elastic waist is awful, they could be used as a military g-suit. I bought a large (my waist size is a little smaller) as the size up would have been too long. Very uncomfortable and terribly cheap and nasty - £15 down the drain.
Pay less get less. I should not have stayed from M&S.