|Package Dimensions||38.9 x 9.8 x 4.5 cm; 290 Grams|
|Item Weight||290 g|
ZENG 18 cm Santoku Knife Chef Knife Utility Knife Kitchen Knife Sharp Chef's Knife Made of German Stainless Steel Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle for Home and Restaurant
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- ULTRA SHARP BLADES: Our knives have been forged by different processes and the Rockwell hardness can reach 55, and the blade thickness is 1.8mm, which is harder than normal knives.
- High-quality materials: the knives are made of high quality 5Cr15Mov steel, which is characterised by high hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and durability, so you can enjoy the comfort of high quality kitchen knives.
- Comfortable hand feeling: the ergonomic Pakka wood handle is used, the hand feeling is comfortable and you will not be tired of working in the kitchen for a long time.
- Exquisite patterns: the wave pattern on both sides of the knife body are not only beautiful and generous, but also prevent food sticking to the knife, waterproof stains, and protect the knife surface from scratches.
- Service Insurance: We strive to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with our products. If you have any quality problems, please feel free to contact us.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
ZENG Kitchen Knife is a knife specially designed for the daily work of chefs, we offer high quality products so that you will like this knife set.
ZENG kitchen knives are made of German stainless steel, which is characterized by high hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and durability.
They represent a high-quality kitchen knife set with optics and function. The wave patterns on both sides of the knife body are not only beautiful and noble, but also prevent food from sticking to the knife, water-repellent stains and protect the knife surface from being scratched.
ZENG chef's knife
- 20 cm chef's knife: For cutting vegetables, cutting vegetables, cutting vegetables, cutting fruits, cutting meat, etc.
- 20 cm bread knife: Very suitable for cutting thick bread, cakes, biscuits, etc.
- 18 cm kitchen knife: Suitable for cutting soft foods such as meat and vegetables.
- 20 cm slicing knife: For cutting steaks, grilled dishes and roast chicken and other meat.
- 13/18 cm Santoku knife: Suitable for cutting and chopping all kinds of kitchen ingredients.
- 9 cm paring knife: Professionally used for peeling and cutting fruit and vegetables.
- 15 cm boning knife: Suitable for boning various types of meat and fish.
The kitchen knife has an ergonomic handle, the handle is made of pakka wood which is comfortable to hold, beautiful and generous, and the steel at both ends of the head and tail is more stable.
Fully upholstered design
The kitchen knife has a fully upholstered design, and the blade of each knife extends on the connecting handle, which better protects the index finger when cutting food and makes the whole cutting process more comfortable.
High quality steel
The tool is made of German high quality 5Cr15 stainless steel, which has the properties of corrosion resistance, high hardness and durability, which can extend the life of the tool.
Multifunctional kitchen utensils
The 10-piece kitchen knife set contains the necessary knives for processing various ingredients, which can help you with the daily tasks in the kitchen such as cutting meat, cutting fruits and vegetables, boning, peeling, etc.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 November 2021
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 February 2022