- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Military 900D nylon material with water resistant lining, dual waterproof & scratch-resistant
- LARGE CAPACITY: Size Approx. 18.5" x 12.2" x 11.4", 35L , 3 Main Compartments + 3 Accessories Pocket ,1 padded laptop sleeve fits for 14" laptops
- Fastening: Buckle
- Rucksack Backpacks
- MOLLE SYSTEM: Allows you to easily attach outdoor gear,tactical pouches and sleeping pad;Frontal loop field for path adhesion
- QUALITY & COMFORT: Tactical military backpack has breathable padding back area,padded mesh shoulder straps with D-ring attachment points ,removable sternum straps
- TOUGH & VERSATILE: This tactical backpack can be used as assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, survival backpack or day pack for daily use .It is a great companion for camping,hiking, vacation, travelling, trekking
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £3.49
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Supersun 35L Military Tactical Backpack Large Waterproof Molle Bug Out Bag Army 3 Day Assault Pack
- Endless customization possibilities with MOLLE.Molle backpack has molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or outdoor gear
- Versatile with multi-compartment: 3 Main Compartments + 3 Accessories Pocket, it can meet your demands in daily life and outdoor activities
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps ,padded mesh back panel and adjustable sternum strap make the backpack more comfortable to use
- Anti-theft features travel backpack: Fold-Over top and buckle closure offers secure storage
- Main compartment with padded laptop sleeve fits for 14" laptops
- Our military backpack can use for outdoor backpack,travel backpack,school backpack an so on
- This army assault backpack is an absolute must-have for every man or woman who is frequently camping, hiking, trekking, traveling or someone who is a fan of outdoor, survival adventures
|35 Liter Tactical Backpack||45 Liter Tactical Backpack||45 Liter Tactical Backpack||45 Liter Tactical Backpack||45 Liter Tactical Backpack|
|Capacity||35 Liter||45 Liter||45 Liter||45 Liter||45 Liter|
|Main Compartment||2 Compartments||2 Compartments||2 Compartments||2 Compartments||2 Compartments|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The straps are comfortable enough, but lack reasonably thick padding, it's very thin and may end up hurting shoulders on a heavier load. I've only tested lighter weight items so far.
The padding on the back of the backpack is also rather thin but comfortable enough so far, I'll put the bag to more tests with heavier items.
It seems reasonably water resistant, unfortunately the outer material saturates fairly easy, but not much water reaches inside. I have not tested this in a heavy downpour yet however.
A couple of small niggles with the bag stop this being a 4* or 5* product:
- The straps on the bag that go over your shoulders just kind of end without any stitching, clips or doubling over to stop the straps slipping straight out of the buckles.
This could be easily fixed with some stitching, but the customer shouldn't need to do this themselves.
- I've got zips that jingle, jangle, jingle as I go riding merrily along... The zips on this bag are VERY irritating, as you walk they jingle, rattle and tinkle away. Honestly this alone is nearly enough to put me off using this. I feel a bit like a cat with a bell around my neck as I walk around.
I'll update this review after using the bag for a longer period of time. As of yet I'm unsure if i'll be returning this as the performance is sub-optimal compared to my expectations.
2 years down the line and I've upgraded the review to 4 stars, it's an excellent backpack! Heavy use every week for 2 years loaded with kilograms of shopping at a time, still going strong.
I've added a couple of molle side for extra carrying capacity and stitched up the straps to double them over at the bottom to stop them slipping through the buckles, apart from that zero issues. Reasonably waterproof and protective of cargo! Overall its an excellent backpack with only minor flaws.
After the first few weeks the joint between the lid and the shoulder strap started fraying. This gave up the ghost quite quickly and left it hanging on by the other side... Which invariably gave up the ghost almost causing me to lose my work jacket. There's no way to reattach it - So that's knackered.
I then also noticed some stitching starting to fray around the zip in the rear compartment earlier, when I opened it up to see if there was anything I could do to save it, I fond myself looking in one end and straight out of the other.
The whole damned corner where one of the shoulder straps joins at the bottom had torn away. I hadn't noticed as the strap still worked, but the hole was big enough to get my hand through. Thankfully nothin small was carried in that part of the bag. So that's that bit knackered too.
Basically, it's designed well, as in layed out right... But may as well be made of toilet paper and certainly not worth what you'll pay for it.