- Outer Material: Upper material: The upper is made of breathable material. The toe cap of the safety shoes has a standard metal steel cap. The toe cap steel cap has the function of anti-smashing and anti-pressure, which protects your toes while you are working.
- Inner Material: The inner lining and soft insole of SUADEEX Unisex safety work shoes not only absorbs sweat, but is also comfortable and breathable.
- Sole: The steel toe cap trainers has Kevlar-Midsole and Rubber-Outsole with special anti-skid folds. This Safety Industrial Work Shoes is non-slip，wearable and anti-puncture.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 2.5 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat; SUADEEX work shoes for men and women can be used for hiking, indoor use, construction, food industry, warehouse management, miners, car repair, municipal public (facility management), processing and metal processing industry, gardening, agriculture, work, daily Living and outdoor use.
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.2 x 26.3 x 12.4 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 Jan. 2021
- ASIN : B08S7HNKDK
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,351 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #118 in Men's Work & Utility Footwear
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a lightweight comfy shoe. I can recommend these for anyone looking to buy.
They are breathable, i wouldn't say waterproof, and have plenty of grip.
Now been wearing these for a good couple of weeks. Still perfect condition. Comfy, and perfect for what I need them for!
To sum it up.... A good purchase. 🙋♂️👍
By Jason on 9 February 2021
Unfortunately after only 15 days of wearing to work the laces are cutting through the eyelets and the foam insoles are beginning to break up - possibly another week and they will be useless.