- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Men's and women's real soft leather small credit business card holder wallet. Holds up to 24 cards.
- 20 Removable plastic sleeves.
- Closure: Button
- 4 card pouches in leather.
- Dimensions: 8cm x 10cm x 1.5cm
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This StarHide luxury card holder is made of high quality genuine Nappa leather and holds up to 24 cards. The card case comes with 20 cards removable plastic sleeves. The plastic card sleeves have the center fingertip size cut out for easy removal of cards. Measures approximately 8cm x 10cm x 1.5cm. Closed with a popper button fastening.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jules on 11 August 2016
The clear plastic wallet insert is more than adequate for the job but although it includes cut outs to assist in inserting and removing cards, it is still a bit fiddly to insert cards. The upside to this is that the cards are tightly held in place, which avoids them accidentally falling out.
In summary, this is an excellent product, which looks good, feels good and does the job. What more can one ask?
I'm very pleased with the purchase with the added bonus I think it has a great price. I can't wait for Christmas to see my mother's reaction...
Inside there is 4 card slots in the casing to hold a few extra cards which hold cards fine. The wallets for the other 20 cards are very easy for storing your cards and are very sturdy. There is a cut out section at the top of each one so that you can easily access ad remove cards as and when you need them.
When the wallets get worn out the whole wallet section is easy to remove in order to replace with a new plastic wallet section. From what I can gather it will last for a long time anyway and I tend to access cards everyday. A very good quality product - I did think initially it was expensive but it is definitely worth it!