- Fashion appearance, mesh hole design highly breathable, cushioning wicks away moisture quickly when wet, this high quality safety shoes allows you to keep your feet dry while you work.
- Moisture wicking mesh lining for maximum airflow and breathability to prevent foot odor.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Soft breathable inner .
- Sole: Anti-piercing Kevlar, non-slip wear-resistant rubber sole
- Closure: Lace-Up Safety Shoes’s Function: anti-impact, anti-smashing, anti-shock, puncture-resistant, slip resistant, make your life more safety, work shoes can be used for walking, hiking, outdoor exploitation, construction, working, outdoor sports etc.
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27 x 22 x 9 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 Aug. 2019
- ASIN : B07X5LFNNN
- Manufacturer reference : 1080
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,286 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
SROTER is a fashion and professional shoe brand, with the highest service tenet of quality first, customer first, maximum satisfaction of consumer needs. Follow the trend of consumers, ensure product quality, brand shoes to their own high standards, committed to provide highest standards of product quality.
Introduction of Safety Shoes:
Anti-smash steel toe cap: European standard anti-impact steel ferrule is capable of 200J forces and heavy pressure resistance reaches 15000N.
Anti-piercing midsole: High quality flexible bullet proof Kevlar midsole with 1200N anti-piercing capability.
Note: Shoe size has been improved, please order according to normal size.
Lace-Up Safety Shoes's Function: anti-impact, anti-smashing, anti-shock, puncture-resistant, slip resistant, make your life more safety, work shoes can be used for walking, hiking, outdoor exploitation, construction, working, outdoor sports etc.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Monique Campbell on 20 February 2020
I have purchased this product and initially was very happy with the shoes. They are good looking and have the trainers feel. However I have only used this for around 3 months and the sole has gone really soft and has started to crack which now leads to having wet & cold feet. I have informed the manufacturer and have been advised that the safety shoes should be changed every 3 months. So unless you have £35.00 to splash on a fashionable pair - AVOID buying these.
BUT the backs of these are ridiculously tight and it takes about ten sweaty minutes of wrangling these onto the backs of my feet to get into them. And the loop on the back is not made for any human fingers i have ever encountered, I have to use a teaspoon to get into the loop to help me pull them off. Considering buying a shoehorn with them also the colour has already come off the soles and anywhere in contact with the floor.
But they're comfortable enough that I think they're worth it
Like a soft glove fitted perfectly for the feet....I can't wait to go for a long hike in them.
To be honest, I accidently purchased them thinking they were just normal trainers...even a bigger bonus that they are safety shoes in fashion.
No more sharp stones penetrating into my soles and feet!