FULL DRESS KILT SPORRAN WHITE & BLACK RABBIT FUR, THISTLE BADGE, CHROME CELTIC CANTLE WITH THISTLE FOR MEN
Enhance your purchase
- BLACK & WHITE RABBIT FUR SPORRAN WITH PURE LEATHER HIDE, Traditional Classic Kilt Sporran, Ideal For Formal Occasions
- Thistle Badge and Metal Chrome Celtic Cantle on the Top and Three Chained Tassels Make it looks Amazing
- Leather, FUR and Metal
- Comes With Chrome Metal Chain (48" Long Adjustable Leather Sporran Chain)
- Professionally HAND MADE With Pure Leather
- Looks Perfect with or without a kilt & perfect accessory for a bagpiper or Pipe band
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
100% Leather White Rabbit Fur 3 Tassels Scottish Brass Cantle Sporran with Belt
3 Tassels & Thistle, Black Cowhide Leather Scottish Kilt Sporran with free belt set
Black Sporran With Kilt Chain Belt, Pure Leather, Traditional Design
Kilt Sporran Thistle badge 3 Tassels, Black Leather With Chain Belt
|Sold By||Bava World||SKMAXO||ZN Products||Bava World||Bava World|
|Colour||White and Black||White||Black||Black||Black|
|Material Composition||Leather, FUR and Metal||—||Leather||Leather and Metal||Leather and Metal|
|Size||M||One Size||One Size||M||M|
|Size Map||Medium||One Size||Large||Medium||Medium|
Black and White Rabbit Fur Sporran, Beautiful design 100 % Brand New Full Dress Kilt Sporran Chained 3 Tassels, Rabbit Fur Sporran With Brass Cantle, Comes With Chain Belt. Full Dress Cantle Traditional Look. Classic Kilt Sporran With With Chrome Cantle on the Top and Three Chromed Chain Tassels. Comes With Chrome Metal Chain Belt (48" Long Adjustable Leather Sporran Chain) Professionally HAND MADE. Width: 7"(18cm) Length: 9"(23cm) Aproximately
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ryan Mccluskey on 21 November 2020