- SITE KING Cargo Work Tracksuit Jogging Bottoms.
- Machine Washable Poly/Cotton Mix, 300gsm.
- Machine Wash
- 2 Side Standard YKK Zipped Pockets, 2 Side Cargo Pockets with Closing Flaps, 2 Back Cargo Pockets with Closing Flaps
- Sizes (Approx): S (28” to 32”), M (34” to 36”), L (38” to 40”), XL (42” to 44”), 2XL (46” to 48”), 3XL (50” to 52”), 4XL (54” to 56”), 5XL (58” to 60”).
- Full Elasticated Waist with Pull Cord Adjustment. Elasticated At Ankles.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WAIST SIZE CHART (APPROX) : S - 28 to 32, M - 34 to 36, L - 38 to 40, XL - 42 to 44, XXL - 46 to 48, 3XL - 50 to 52, 4XL - 54 to 56, 5XL - 58 to 60. Cargo Work Tracksuit Joggong Bottoms By SITE KING, Front Knee Pad Pockets - Bottom Opening, 2 Side Standard Zipped Pockets, 2 Side Cargo Pockets with Closing Flaps, 2 Back Cargo Pockets with Closing Flaps, Full Elasticated Waist, Pull Cord Adjustment At Waist,
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yeah nah they are massive though.
XL size and fit is exactly what I would expect for a pair of combat/BDU trousers. I also bought an XXL pair to try, feel much more like a pair of trakky keks rather than combat keks, if ya get me.
Will update review after a couple washes coz if they shrink a bit the XL will probably be a bit tight on the arse. But fresh out the bag they fit perfectly.
I ordered 42/44 waist (XL shown in the sizing chart) I have given the trousers to a friend with a 38 waist.
I don't have the largest of derrieres but the trousers don't fit this area on me.
If you do chance buying I would suggest going for at least the next size up.
Cheap comfy well fitted and with nice pockets that have zips, these jogging bottoms are nice!