- Contagrip with slightly wider, shallower lugs and siping provides confidence on every surface, including wet concrete or rocks.
- For precise running on all surfaces, the Sensifit construction of Speedcross wraps feet precisely and comfortably.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 4 centimetres
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 425.24 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 Dec. 2017
- Manufacturer : Salomon
- ASIN : B073K2R5H4
- Item model number : L40239000
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,004 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #129 in Men's Trail Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
The SpeedCross Vario 2 shoe is the trail monster that's not afraid to go to the extremes. Based on the iconic Speedcross the Vario uses a slightly less aggressive tread with siping, and traditional laces for precise grip and comfort on soft or hard surfaces. Lightness: The lightweight shoe (270 to 310 g) ensures easy comfort even during long trainings. Water resistant: Protects your feet from rain and accumulated moisture. Traditional lacing system: The traditional lacing system allows you to manually tie and adjust your shoes to achieve the suitable fit. Fit management The Sensifit system cradles the foot perfectly, offering a secure and snug fit. Sole: The Wet Traction Contagrip sole is made from smooth and resistant rubber that offers exceptional traction and support for running on wet surfaces.