|Price:|| £22.99 £26.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 【Light and Comfortable】88% Polyester and 12% spandex, means Quick drying, super stretch. Smooth and ultra-soft fabric provides extreme comfort with very little weight without restriction. Moisture-wicking running shorts men
- 【Give You All-round Enjoy】Wearing our spandex shorts to enjoy every moment. 4-way stretch fabric perfectly fit your thighs, improving the comfort and compression of your legs. Select compression shorts, and you will have a partner with excellent athletic performance
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Elastic
- Boxer Shorts
- slim fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 24.13 x 3.05 cm; 320 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 Mar. 2021
- ASIN : B08QZHBD45
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 222 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
comprssion shorts men
base layer shorts
- Tight Fitting, like a second skin
- Moisture-wicking, quick drying and breathable
- Protect your legs from injury
- excellent elasticity and durability
Roadbox base layer shorts
Reduce friction and sports injuries
Roadbox base layer shorts could match different types of running shorts or sports pants to reduce skin friction injuries
Leg support to reduce muscle soreness
Due to the high intensity of running, muscle soreness will occur after running. For those who have this confusion, mens spandex underwear can produce partial support
- Due to manual measurement, an error of 1-2CM may occur.
- Please read our Roadbox size chart in order to choose the appropriate size for compression shorts (if you have any questions about the size, please advisory us)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They give some noticeable compression of my thighs and bottom but don't really apply any meaningful pressure to the front of the groin, although they are usefully supporting me bits. In this size they're actually very comfortable, I could probably wear these all day. However for my specific need, perhaps I should have gone for small? I think those would be too unpleasantly tight to wear for anything more than a short run or workout though, and these are excellent value for money, I will definitely be wearing them and they're not sold as providing hernia support, to be fair. At this price I'm not at all unhappy.
The base shorts are well made and of good quality and the overall value for money is good. They fit me as expected and are good for the price paid.
So we'll infact that I purchased more and now use them as my everyday underwear.
Very supportive for the undercarriage and comfortable to wear either at the gym or all day.
best of all the size guide is spot on and they fit like a glove, So recommended buying your normal size
Tried them on for a 12 hour shift at work, no riding up or movement at all from the long leg that sits roughly 4 inches or so just above my knees, have tones of freedom moving around, bending, squating & lifting legs. No chafing or "chub rub" as us over sized people call it. Used to have problems in hot weather with sweat down there causing chaffing which got sore so these were my last hope and what a treat they've worked for me. Nice snug fit (not overly tight too) I'm 5ft 9 and just under 15st so I'm carrying abit of weight around. Yes these shorts are for sport as advertised but if you want them for comfort I'd give them a 10/10 and they keep your bits and bobs down there in place nicely.
Top product, would certainly recommend to a friend and I'm someone who's very picky with clothes