- Waterproof Windproof Hydrafort polyester fabric unisex lightweight jacket
- Elasticated waist & Adjustable shockcord hem
- Raincoat for Men with Taped seams & Integral hood
- 2 Lower Pockets
- Very Lightweight & easy to pack away
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Item Weight : 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 Mar. 2014
- Manufacturer reference : W408
- ASIN : B00C68J5K0
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,358 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Pull on our lightweight, Stormbreak Mens Waterproof Jacket when the rain starts. It can be easily folded away so you can always be prepared.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the jacket itself is really good, and they did not have XS, so I kept it.
I thought that water soaked through the material after 1/2 hour, but... no, it was just my body’s heat as I was gone for a run. There is mesh at the back, in the neck area and holes in the armpits for breathability, though as this is waterproof, if running and sweating inside, there will be some dampness in there.
By Alice Duthie on 29 July 2020