- CLASSIC FLIP FLOPS: Reef's Smoothy flip flops are handcrafted for both comfort and adventure. The classic design and versatility means you can seamlessly go from brunch to a beach wedding.
- SUPERIOR STRAP: The Smoothy takes us way back to the very roots of Reef sandals. The Smoothy is simple with a comfortably woven strap design and Reef-flex triple density EVA construction. This men's sandal has anatomically correct arch support built into its lightweight, cushy footbed
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: Flat
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 15.24 x 5.08 cm; 121.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2010
- Manufacturer : Reef
- ASIN : B001Q3KIIO
- Item model number : Smoothy
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,559 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #109 in Men's Flip Flops & Thong Sandals
- Customer reviews:
The classic beach sandal, Woven strap design, Reef-Flex triple density EVA construction with anatomically correct arch support, Lightweight, Comfortable EVA footbed, Durable and grippy molded hogh density EVA outsole
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These looked good, though, and especially thick in the sole. As recommended I went up a size, which was the correct choice. To my delight these flip flops are SO comfortable and give great support for walking. The straps are soft like my old hemp ones and they look very swish. I had despaired of being able to replace my loyal flip-flops but I really could not be happier with my choice.
The reef mold to the foot, give a comfortable foot strike when walking. I've worn these over long distances and they have never created any hot spots or sore areas. These new ones appear as comfortable as my last, I look forward to many years service from them.