|Price:|| £22.95 £22.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK Size||Waist||Inseam|
- PRODUCT DETAIL: Mens Hiviz Trousers, with an amazing blend of two colors, available in three versatile colors Black, Orange and Yellow made with Fleece fabric.
- PRODUCT QUALITY: High-Quality Retro Reflective/Fluorescent Silver Tape which benefits in a partially obscured spot or high traffic area at night or in low light conditions.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Package Dimensions : 30.4 x 30 x 7.2 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 Aug. 2019
- Manufacturer : Qaswa
- Item model number : HIVIZ-WORK-TROUSER-BLACK-RU-S
- ASIN : B07W98TRZZ
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,464 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- Customer reviews:
Contemporary yet functional, these high visibility trousers feature a fully elasticated waist with drawstring adjustment for maximum comfort and visibility, available in three vibrant colors Black, Orange and Yellow. Fluorescent and with reflective tapes, makes the product dirt resistant and benefits in partially obscured spot or high traffic area at night or in low light conditions. These are made to meet your work requirement as it is equipped with multiple pockets, 2 Zip Pockets, 2 Thigh Pockets with Velcro Flaps and 1 Back Pocket with touch fastening to keep your belongings safe while you are at work. This is A Generous Fitting Garment To Ensure Comfortability And Mobility Whilst In A Working Environment | Fully Elasticated Waistband For Ultimate Wearer Comfort and an Elasticated Ankle, Perfect For Fitting Into Boots that are used in industries, Railway Stations, Mechanics, Carpenter, Painter etc. Try it yourselves and if it does not surpass your expectation; our customer friendly support team will guide you with refund or exchange process.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be aware the XL is more like a 38/40 and I would even say a bit bigger than that. The leg length is meant to be 29 but it is in fact 33. Not happy that I now have to pay to post them back even though I ordered and paid for a second smaller pair.
EDIT: they have now issued a full refund with no return expected.
By John on 9 July 2020
By tom bancroft on 17 September 2020
quite satisfied with my purchase even I didn’t use them that much..