- Sportive Quarter socks. 3 pair unisex adult packs, made with poly/cotton pique
- Extra flat toe seam to prevent irritation
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash - Cold (30° max)
- PUMA UNISEX QUARTER PLAIN 3P
- Comfort top, will not press against the skin
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 17.5 x 16 x 5 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 Jun. 2017
- Manufacturer : Dobotex
- Item model number : 271080001460035
- ASIN : B073D5WF47
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
The PUMA unisex plain quarter socks (3 pack) have a sporty design and sit above the ankle. PUMA branding on the cuff and the toe finish them off. Sometimes less is more. A goto classic with ensured comfortability.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like about them:
- they seem very high quality
- they fit very well - I am a size 7 and size 6-8 fit me perfectly
- very comfortable - they are not tight at all, basically you don't even realize you are wearing them
- are competitively priced, coming up to somewhere between £2.5 and £3 per pair
- nice and discreet colors
Where I wear them:
- all the time indoor
- with sport shoes
What you also need to know about them:
- they are what you would call "cotton rich", as their cotton content lies around 75%
- you can basically wear them any time of the year, except maybe when it's too cold outside
Hope this review will help you choose the right pair of socks!
I was wasting money buying cheap unbranded versions of these socks in this size but they kept sliding down uncomfortably into the shoes.
These Puma ones fit perfectly
August 2020 Revision- these socks didn’t last a year bearing in mind I’ve not been wearing them that often due to lock down (I don’t go out shopping etc - everything is online and I WFH)
Hence the downgraded review from 5 to 3 stars.
Money talks and you get what you pay for.
By Cara on 9 July 2020