|Brand||PRO BIKE TOOL|
|Package Dimensions||9.8 x 8.56 x 2.4 cm; 100 Grams|
PRO BIKE TOOL Bike Cleats Compatible with Look Delta Pedals (9 Degree Float) for Clipless Men & Women Cycle Shoes - Bicycle Cleat Set for Indoor & Outdoor Cycling Including Peloton, Spinning & Road
Enhance your purchase
- Compatible With Look Delta Pedals Only - 100% compatible with Look Delta system for both men and women’s cycling shoes. Look Delta system road cycling shoes use a 3 bolt cleat pattern and are extensively used with Peloton, Flywheel and Soul Cycle. Look Delta cleats are not compatible with Look KEO or Shimano systems. Please ensure to check the cleats are compatible with your set-up prior to purchase to avoid disappointment!
- Natural Pedalling Motion - Cleats provide 9° of float, this means your foot can rotate 9° before the cleat disengages and allows natural amount of rotation during your pedal stroke. This lateral movement provides comfort and avoids injury.
- Easy To Install & Lasting Performance – Easy to install and adjust cleat position on bottom of cycling shoes. Made from highly durable and premium quality TPU plastic (engineered thermoplastic) which is lightweight and built to last for reduced wear. Supplied with bolts and metal washer inserts.
- Pedal With Confidence - Shaped to provide precise engagement, easy disengagement and a secure fit for confidence on your hardest sprints. Cleats feature ‘patented’ black block design allowing the rider to switch the block to different height options delivering a reduced gap between the shoe (cleat) and the pedal, which results in reduced noise and increased comfort.
- Pro Quality – We’re so confident about our top-quality cleats that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase! We’re also here to support you if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch and we’ll gladly help.
Frequently bought together
Our Look Delta cleats will fit all Road cycling shoes which include three threaded holes on the sole.
Also compatible with indoor training shoes with three threaded holes on the sole
Cleats feature a ‘patented’ black block design allowing the rider to switch the block to different height options delivering a reduced gap between the shoe (cleat) and the pedal, which results in reduced noise, increased efficiency and increased comfort.
Compatible with Peloton pedals as well as Look Delta pedals.
NOT compatible with Look Keo Pedals, Shimano SPD or Shimano SPD-SL style pedals.
|Look Delta||Look Keo||Shimano SPD||Shimano SPD-SL|
|Activity Type?||Indoor and Road cycling||Indoor and Road cycling||Indoor, Road cycling and Mountain Biking||Indoor and Road cycling|
|Incudes bolts and washers?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Degree of float||9°||7°||12°||6°|
|Patented Black Box||✓||✓||✓|
|How many holes needed on the bottom of the shoe||3||3||2||3|
Solid and Dependable
Our tools will come to your aid down the dirtiest of trails, highest of cols, or busiest of commutes. And they won’t let you down. With a focus on quality design and ease of use, they’re your best friends, sitting right there in your jersey pocket or backpack.
- We live by ‘love what you do, do what you love’
- Ride with Us, and Love Your Ride
Who We Are
PRO BIKE TOOL was born in 2015 when founder Chris left the safety & security of corporate life to follow his passion for cycling.
Taking a huge leap of faith into the world of entrepreneurship, Chris dedicated himself to building a business that produces the highest spec tools at a value making them accessible to all riders.
We pride ourselves on giving you the ultimate user experience. From our top-quality products to our commitment to great service, we’re here to make your life easy.
- We've partnered with cyclists and cycling teams around the world to support all areas of cycling.
- Everyone on the PRO BIKE TOOL Team is a passionate cyclist, this is what we love!
- With over 1 Million+ bike tools and products sold so far - that many people can't be wrong!
- From Bike storage to Shop Tools, we have you covered for all your bike related needs
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus- even with correct screwdriver these cannot be screwed on to the shoes they claim to be compatible with! Wasted time trying and wasted money on a useless item!!!