|Item Weight||750 g|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 22 x 2.5 cm; 750 Grams|
|Item model number||PW342OBRS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included components||PW3 Hi-Vis Extreme Trouser|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Portwest PW3 Hi-Vis Extreme Trouser, Trouser Length: Regular, Color: Orange/Black, Size: S, PW342OBRS
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- FUNCTIONALITY: PW3 Hi-Vis Extreme Trouser is highly innovative, waterproof and extremely breathable trouser boasts a multitude of useful features including Hi-VisTex segmented reflective tape, secure zipped storage pockets, external kneepad pockets, rule pocket and extralong side leg zips for ease of taking on and off.
- DESIGN: PW3 Hi-Vis Extreme Trouser features an elevated padded back panel keeping the lower back warm and protected. The stylish slimline fit and contemporary design guarantees that the wearer will stand out from the crowd. Waterproof and breathable with taped seams to prevent water penetration Premium stain resistant finish repels oil, water and grime for added convenience.
- PRODUCT CARE: Maximum washing temperature 40°C Mild process, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, drip line dry. Do not iron, do not dry clean. Maximum number of washes =25 washes. Wash with like colours. Wash inside out.
- MATERIAL, SIZE AND RANGE: PW3 Hi-Vis Extreme Trouser. Orange/Black (S-XXL) and Yellow/Black (S-XXL). 100% Polyester, 300D Stretch Oxford, with a stain resistant finish and PU Coated 200g.
- STANDARDS: EN ISO 20471 Class 2, RIS3279TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY), EN 343 : 2019 Class 4 : 3 X (11, 000MM, MVP 50, 000 G/M²/24HRS), ANSI/ISEA 107 : 2015 SUPPLEMENTAL CLASS E, EN 14404 : 2004+A1 : 2010, Type 2 (Level 0 (WHEN USED IN COMBINATION WITH S156) ).
Specification for this product family
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Material Composition||100% Polyester|
|Number of Items||1|
What's in the box?
PW3 Hi-Vis Extreme Trouser
This highly innovative, waterproof and extremely breathable trouser boasts a multitude of useful features including HiVisTex segmented reflective tape, secure zipped storage pockets, external kneepad pockets, rule pocket and extra-long side leg zips for ease of taking on and off. It features an elevated padded back panel keeping the lower back warm and protected. The stylish slimline fit and contemporary design guarantees that the wearer will stand out from the crowd.
- Easy access cargo pockets
- CE certified
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Half elasticated waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- New Style
- Rule pocket
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- 8 pockets for ample storage
- Waterproof and breathable with taped seams to prevent water penetration
- Side zip leg opening for easy access
- Large back zip pocket for multiple storage options
- Wider belt loops for wider belts
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 side zip pockets for secure storage
- Premium stain resistant finish repels oil, water and grime
- *Registered European Community Design
- Ergonomically shaped hem for the perfect fit over boots
- High cut padded back waistband keeps lower back warm
- Heat applied segmented reflective tape for added visibility
PW3™ contemporary workwear blends sports and lifestyle trends with function, a modern fi t and improved comfort. Utilising premium fabrics, products are engineered for fl exibility across a diverse range of industry and trade end uses and offer exceptional value
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Portwest is a family-owned business and continues to be managed by the 3rd generation of the Hughes Family. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.