Portwest Texo Contrast Bib & Brace, Trouser Length: Regular , Color: Epic Khaki, Size: M, TX12EKRM
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- FEATURES: The Portwest Texo cotton rich fabric creates a very comfortable yet practical garment. This bib and brace offers complete lower body and leg protection. Features include a concealed bib pocket, kneepad pockets and thigh pockets and a hook and loop at the leg end ensures a secure fit
- STYLE: This non shrinking bib and brace ensures that the garment maintains its shape after wash. The elasticated waist provides a more secure fit while the 50+ UPF rated fabric blocks out 98 Percent of UV rays. Along with that it is bartacked at all stress points
- Shell Fabric : 60 Percent Cotton, 40 Percent Polyester
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||800 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||TX12|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 28 x 4 cm; 800 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 Oct. 2014
- Manufacturer : Portwest Clothing Ltd
- ASIN : B00J4FTA76
- Item model number : TX12EKRM
- Country of origin : Bangladesh
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 12,942 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- Customer reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Portwest Unisex Tx12 Overalls
Work Bib and brace overalls, Overalls men, Bib and Brace Dungarees mens, Made in EU, Mazalat Protective coverall, S -3XL size - made in EU - work trousers for man, Lots of colors (XXXL, White)
Bib and Brace Mens Work Overalls Multi Pocket Reinforced Workwear Trousers - X Large
Bib And Brace Overalls Dungaree Men Trousers Knee Pads Available Perfect For Work Mechanic Trades Flooring
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||UK Farm Stores||ProgressFactory||Turner Stores||DECOTREND|
|Colour||Epic Khaki||Grey||White||Black||Grey - Orange|
|Size||M||M||3XL||XL||38/40 - 56 EU|
Portwest Texo Contrast Bib & Brace
The Portwest Texo cotton rich fabric creates a very comfortable yet practical garment. This bib & brace offers complete lower body and leg protection. Features include a concealed bib pocket, kneepad pockets and thigh pockets. Hook and loop at the leg end ensures a secure fit.
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Phone pocket
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Non shrinking to ensure that this style maintains its shape wash after wash
- Contrast colouring for added style
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- High cotton content for superior comfort
- Bartacked at all stress points
- Available in Regular or Tall fit
- Two back pockets
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Portwest is a family-owned business and continues to be managed by the 3rd generation of the Hughes Family. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pockets are really handy and sturdy. Like other people have said the clasps don’t hold the straps very well but there’s easy fixes for that. There’s an amazing elastic stretch panel in the back and slightly elasticated at the waist/hips which makes it actually really comfy.
I’ve been wearing it non stop for the last couple of weeks for gardening work and it’s doing brilliantly!
I’d definitely recommend. I’ll be buying more to cut into shorts for the summer!
By Amazon Customer on 9 September 2020
Love these dungarees from Goldstar. Very comfy. Generous fitting allows troosers to be worn underneath.
Elasticated back crossbrace allows stretching when you sit, avoiding getting a wedgie.
And there's velcro straps at the bottom of the legs in case you want to bring them in a bit.
Knee pockets allow you to stuff padding in should you be doing a lot of kneeling -like when crawling around the garden.
Bags of pockets and great styling. Also very comfortable and despite looking shiny they are actually 60% cotton which explains the comfort (I wear them commando style some mornings when I want to get straight from bed to the garden).
Very pleased indeed with these. Remarkable value and shipped from UK from Goldstar Leisure which was a bonus.
They actually help get me motivated for some gardening even when the weather's poo.