|Manufacturer||Portwest Clothing Ltd|
|Item Weight||740 g|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 20 x 4 cm; 740 Grams|
|Item model number||C881NARS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Portwest Bib and Brace, Colour: Navy, Size: S, C881NARS
Enhance your purchase
- COMFORT AND FIT: This Bib and brace is made from the highest quality cotton, this popular style offers all day comfort and breathability. A secure fit is guaranteed with the adjustable straps.
- PRACTICALITY: Convenient features include side access, 4 pockets for ample storage and back elastic for ease of movement. The pockets are deep to allow secure storage and are located at the back, front and sides.
- MATERIAL, SIZE AND RANGE: Bib and Brace. Available in Navy (S - 4XL). Shell Fabric : 100% Cotton, 3111, Pre-Shrunk 305g
Specification for this product family
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
|Item Weight||798 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
Bib and Brace
Made from the highest quality cotton, this popular style offers all day comfort. Convenient features include side access, a chest pocket and back elastic for ease of movement.
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Back patch pocket
- Rule pocket
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Spacious pockets
- Made from 100% Cotton fabric for added comfort and breathability
- 4 pockets for ample storage
The Workwear Collections offer a range of designs and features suitable for many end uses. Only the best quality fabrics and construction techniques are used guaranteeing comfort and safety. Tested to withstand the rigours of everyday wear each garment has been carefully designed and manufactured to ensure optimum quality at the best price.
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Portwest is a family-owned business and continues to be managed by the 3rd generation of the Hughes Family. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comfy. Divorced. Do what I like. Needs triumph rocket. Kind of good for benching too.
I got dark blue in 4xl im 6.2 21stone n it's baggy. Gonna get black one too.