|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm; 680.39 Grams|
|Item model number||UH440 YEL - 3XLarge|
|Material||0, 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Certification||EN ISO 20471 Class 3, EN 343 Class 3:1 WP 5000mm, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N|
|Special Features||Liquid and particle barrier, Pack away hood, Deep storage pockets, Adjustable cord and toggle, Wind resistant|
|Included Components||1 x Hi-Vis Rain Jacket, H440YERXXXL|
|Item Weight||680 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Portwest Hi-Vis Rain Jacket, Colour: Yellow, Size: XXXL, H440YERXXXL
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£18.00 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£0.58 (3%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- PRACTICALITY: A jacket that will keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in terrible weather conditions. It is extremely practical with a water-resistant fabric finish and the tape seams provide additional protection. The Bio motion tape pattern improves the recognition of human shape at a distance for improved visibility of the wearer.
- COMFORT AND FIT: Intelligently designed jacket with vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort. The inner elasticated cuff and adjustable cord and toggle improves wearer comfort and provides a more secure fit too. Added security with deep storage pockets.
- PRODUCT CARE: Machine wash warm, mild process. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Drip line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- MATERIAL, SIZE AND RANGE: Hi-Vis Rain Jacket. Available in Orange (XS-5XL) and Yellow (XS-5XL). Shell Fabric : 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200g. Additional Lining Fabric Info : Yoke Only: 100% Polyester Mesh 60g.
- STANDARDS: ANSI/ISEA 107: 2015 TYPE R CLASS 3, AS 4602.1 Class D/N, EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 5,000mm, EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
| || |
Portwest Mens Hi-Vis Safety Workwear Rain Waterproof Trousers
Portwest Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket RIS, Color: Orange, Size: 4XL, RT32ORR4XL
Portwest Men's H443 Modern (pack of 1)
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||UK Farm Stores||KNT Textiles||UK Farm Stores|
|Colour||Yellow||Orange||Orange||Orange / Navy|
|Material Composition||100% Polyester||Polyester||Polyester||21.571.660|
Hi-Vis Rain Jacket
Designed to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions, the H440 is extremely practical and waterproof. It offers exceptional value for money and can be perfectly matched with the H441 Hi-Vis Rain Trouser. This garment can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use.
- CE certified
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Wind resistant to protect against wind chill
- Adjustable cord and toggle for a secure fit
- Deep storage pockets
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Available in sizes from XS to 5XL
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Portwest is a family-owned business and continues to be managed by the 3rd generation of the Hughes Family. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.
Please read the product description before use.
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Waste of money does not do what it says on the tin.
I have noted the following issues with it.
1) after say 20 minutes of use, it seams to generate massive amounts of moisture. I thought this was me just being a bot bod after shoveling snow. But since it has got warmer, I have noticed it still happens. The inside of the jacket can be ringing wet. The inside of my fleace bone dry. Very odd. In winter I actually managed to get ice on the inside of the jacket. The jacket certainly is wind proof. It is water ingress from the outside proof, but it does not seam to be breath despite the air flaps...
2) there is the outside of the jacket, and then a lining on the inside of the jacket. This has many rips and tears. It was PPE I bought for myself so have looked after it, but no matter how careful you are it gets ripped.
I would not buy this again, nor recommend it.
I found an unsewn patch in seconds on the first try on, the sleeve cuffs were not finished, a bit of superglue did the trick.
Not worth the pain of returning it as it will get filthy in use on a Heritage Steam Railway anyhow.
Ideal for the days where its warm and pouring with rain, my winter padded coat was too hot.
Note, this is not breathable, so you will get sweaty, there is a mesh top back, but it could do with being fully lined.