|Package Dimensions||21.4 x 19.6 x 4.4 cm; 300 Grams|
Portable Front Zip Rain Jacket-Pocket Size Breathable Hooded Pullover Raincoat Poncho for Men and Women
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- WATERPROOF: Wear-resistant nylon material with anti-splashing treatment and transparent adhesive, lightweight and waterproof, can withstand hydrostatic pressure of WR3000. Comfortable and practical for those unpredictable rainy days.
- Front-Zip: This raincoat is built with a front-zip closure for easy to put on and take off. Please note that it’s a normal phenomenon the waterproof coating zipper may not be as smooth as ordinary zippers.
- BREATHABLE & PORTABLE: Our raincoat adopts mesh fabric on the back and breathable holes in armpit to enhance air permeability. Pocket-size design is easy to store and carry, to keep you focused on your outdoor performance when not using it.
- SAFETY DESIGN: Reflective bars on the back and shoulders serve as a warning at night. This lightweight rain jacket is great for daily ues, thanks to its style and function on protecting you from the sudden wind and wet weather.
- CONSIDERATE DETAILS: Different lengths from front to back, convenient to ride. Seams with waterproof strips, hats and undergarments with adjustable elastic band and buckle, cuffs with hook&loop fastener.
Unique design of interlayered mesh fabric on the back enhance the air permeability.
Stylish & Functional
The rain jacket can well match with your shorts, leggings, jogger pants, jeans etc.
You'll find that it has everything you require including adjustable hood, hook-and-loop cuffs and hem as well as zipped pockets for stashing small essentials while you are on the move.
Lightweight & Portable
This raincoat is quite lightweight, breathable and practical, to enjoy your outdoor activity in comfort for unpredictable rainy days.
Also, it can be packed down into the back pocket and will add minimal weight to your pack when you don't need to use it.
Waterproof & Versatile
The well-chosen waterproof fabric and front zipper that make the jacket perfect for rainy or misty conditions.
Suitable for outdoor exercise like running, cycling, fishing, hiking, waterfall tours and field trips.
Easy Steps to Store the Rain Jacket
Follow the direction as pictures to fold the whole jacket, convenient to be placed in backpack.
Never fold a wet raincoat into the pocket; doing so will cause mold and mildew.
Fold the arms over each other. Flip the hood onto the upper chest of the jacket so it lays flat.
Fold the bottom half of the raincoat to the top and tucked hood, forming a rectangle.
Fold the left side of your raincoat rectangle over the right half to form a square.
Put both hands on the top of the folded square until flat. Then, slide it immediately into the pocket.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basically not worth the price paid.