|Price:|| £57.62 £69.19
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Classic jeans cut design with contemporary look and feel. YKK fly zip with additional PRYM snap and button. Two regular front hand pockets with reinforced fillets
- Small front sleeve pockets on each leg. Two expandable side cargo pockets with button and snap fastenings, fitted with pen slot, hook-and-loop secured compartment and zipped pocket
- Fastening: Zipper, Belt, Button
- Two rear pockets with hook-and-loop secured flaps. Internal knee pad pockets. Re-enforced knees and seat patch. Diamond crotch for added comfort and freedom of movement
Made of durable and highly breathable 225gsm two-way mechanical stretch PolyCotton Ripstop fabric, the new Ranger 2.0 Pants from Pentagon feature multiple storage pockets, re-enforced knees and seat patch, diamond crotch for added comfort, and triple stitching at stress points for extra durability. Thanks to its casual jeans design and contemporary look, Ranger 2.0 Pants are perfect for everyday wear as well as for highly demanding outdoor activities such as hiking, hunting or paintball.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchase my own trousers because I like a nicely fitted pair I feel comfortable in.
The price of these put me off but I bought a pair and I'm glad I did.
They fit well, quite close and not baggy. The stretch material, diamond crotch and tapered legs all add up to great pair of work trousers.
The pockets are functional and the soft lining on the slash pockets feels good.
They are smart, well made and well designed with reinforcement in the right areas. Movement is easy and comfortable.
I am a 32 inch waist and 30 inch leg but despite the shortest leg measurement being 32 inches, they do not need taking up once wearing combat boots.
Shame it's cheaper to buy them here then from Military 1st directly but this is where I will buy them from now on.
I bought a second pair because I like them so much.
Belt loops are sturdy and the material in general is very tough for how thin and light it is, although still vunerable to catching.
From this alone, minus the pockets, you'd say these were very practical trousers. Sadly, the fit lets them down. Tight on the thighs and even tighter around the crotch, it doesn't leave much room for mobility.
Couple this with the fact that the material has no stretch, and you're left with trousers that are great lookers, but not ideal for a lot of active moving / squatting / running / cycling.
These lasted less than half a year at my warehouse, but purely because of stress issues with the tight crotch and frequent squatting/lifting and cycling to work.
Ordering the BDU 2.0s in the hope they're a tad more roomy.
1. The smallest size available is a 32x32. This is my normal size. However, these trousers hang off me and cannot be worn without a belt. The legs are also quite long. Both pairs I own fit more like a 34x34.
2. The way these trousers are packaged leaves a crease down the front of the leg sharper than the one on your best suit. Not the look you want for some rugged "tactical trousers". Because these trousers cannot be ironed, it does take some time and effort to get rid.
3. Each side leg pocket has a metal button, painted to match the colour of the trousers. However it does not take long for that paint to wear off, exposing the shiny brass button underneath. If you were to wear these for airsoft/paintball or any other stealthy activity this maybe a hinderance to your concealment.