- Padded tongue and ankle for better support and comfort of wearing. Centrally located tongue loop to prevent from slouching or drifting
- Eight lace system points (four ghillies on the bottom, three hooked and one top eyelet) to support different lacing techniques. Durable 6mm oval laces. Rubberised and strengthen toe cap and heel
- Outer Material: Nylon
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Nylon pull loops on the back and tongue. Impact absorbing EVA Midsole. High traction rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs provides maximum grip and excellent traction. Toe-off zone for added grip when pushing off during the gait cycle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 5 Feb. 2018
- Manufacturer : Pentagon
- ASIN : B079LBQRXB
- Manufacturer reference : K15030-01
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
All-purpose tactical footwear is suitable for rapid response situations as well as various kinds of outdoor actives such as hiking, airsoft, paintballing or hunting. With upper made of sturdy grain leather with hard wearing 1200 denier Nylon fabric, the Achilles XTR 8" Tactical Boots from Pentagon sit above the ankle and come with a waterproof Hydroguard membrane, nylon pull loops, and padded collar and tongue. Moreover, the boots utilise EVA midsole, an innovative energy-absorbing material which stiffens on impact but flexes when protection is not required providing safety and comfort. These incredibly sturdy and comfortable Achilles XTR 8" Tactical Boots from Pentagon, were meticulously designed for special missions in all possible conditions. Whether it's running in the woods, gym training, hunting, martial arts or law enforcement actions, Pentagon boots are a perfect choice for everyone who is looking for military quality footwear.