6x Pairs of Men's EXTRA WIDE Diabetic BIG FOOT Socks with Hand Linked Toe Seam/UK 11-14 Eur 45-49
Enhance your purchase
- 6x Pairs of Men's EXTRA WIDE Diabetic BIG FOOT Socks with Hand Linked Toe Seam / UK 11-14 Eur 45-49
- These extra wide socks feature a pure and natural 80% cotton rich mixture for an extra super soft feel and optimum comfort.
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- The advantages of extra wide socks are to reduce restriction of circulation to your feet and stop unsightly marks on your legs. Ideal for people who are travelling on long journeys, with diabetes and some certain medical conditions.
- FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL HOSIERY-DIRECT-UK LTD ITEMS !
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
IOMI - 3 Pairs of Extra Wide Diabetic Socks for Swollen Legs in 2 Colours and 4 Sizes
Mens Black Extra Wide Big Foot Comfort Fit Diabetic Socks (3 Pair Pack), UK 11-14 (EU 45-49), Black
IOMI Footnurse - Mens 6 pack loose non elastic diabetic socks with hand linked toe seams
3x Pairs of Men's EXTRA WIDE Diabetic BIG FOOT Socks with Hand Linked Toe Seam/UK 11-14 Eur 45-49
6 Pairs Mens SockShop BIGFOOT Gentle Grip Loose Top Socks Size 12-14 Uk, 46-50 eur
|Sold By||WANT THIS||Sock Snob Ltd||mystoreonline9||Sock Snob Ltd||WANT THIS||hosiery-direct-uk|
|Material Composition||80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane||51% Acrylic, 29% Polyester, 19% Cotton, 1% Elastane||80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane||77% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 3% Polyamide, 1% Elastane||80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane||Cotton|
6x Pairs of Men's EXTRA WIDE Diabetic BIG FOOT Socks with Hand Linked Toe Seam / UK 11-14 Eur 45-49
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, although these socks are definitely wider than normal socks, they also have elasticated tops.
My feet are swollen and this means that the socks cut into the leg and restrict blood flow to the feet, the very thing a diabetic does NOT want to happen.
I have thrown these socks away and will be buying non-elastic socks which are far more suitable.