Soxy 6 Pairs Mens Heavy Duty Non Elastic Work Socks Shoe Safety/Steel Toe Boot Socks, MultiBlack/Multi, UK 6-11 (EU 39-45)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 6 Pairs Mens Non Elastic Heavy Duty Work Socks by Soxy
- Soft Double Welt Top & Non Elastic Leg - Gently grips without being tight or binding with more stretch than a normal sock
- Reinforced Heel & Toe - For Extra Durability, 65% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Cushioned Foot & Hand Linked Toe - Full Terry Sole for extra comfort
- 6 Pairs of Black Socks with Assorted Colour Heel and Toes as per images
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.8 x 19.8 x 7.2 cm; 480 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Jan. 2021
- Manufacturer : Texco
- Item model number : SX1025_SML
- ASIN : B07JK8PXG2
- Customer reviews:
6 Pairs Mens Non Elastic Heavy Duty Work Socks by SoxySoft Double Welt Top & Non Elastic Leg - Gently grips without being tight or binding with more stretch than a normal sockReinforced Heel & Toe - For Extra DurabilityCushioned Foot & Hand Linked Toe - Full Terry Sole for extra comfort65% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 4% Elastane6 Pairs of Black Socks with Assorted Colour Heel and Toes as per images
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 15 March 2021
But not to much. Very light weave to top of elastic above ankle. So far would highly recommend, the price is really good too. Colour coded as well for easy washing and drawer storage identification. I have tried many makes and these are the best so far. This is not a promotional review, it is factual from a happy shopper.
However, 5 months on, I've learnt to give my feet a quick wash after taking my socks off after work to avoid walking fluff on the carpet (+ it's good hygiene) and there's only a little amount of deposited fluff on my feet now and the balls of fluff on the outside of the socks have stopped.
They keep my feet relatively warm in steel toe caps on a concrete floor during the winter, but best of all I hardly get a mark on my ankles/lower shins that so many other work boot socks cause (which had flaired up an old hematoma on one shin in the past).
Not had any issues of them slipping down either.
I'm a size 7.5-8 and wear them with steel toe capped boots. Could be a little warmer for winter, but they're not too hot for summer either.
I've not yet experienced clammy feet from the materials used.
Highly recommend and hope they're never discontinued.
The tops do not grip tightly so are great for diabetics. They are quite thick so great for using in working boots