- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
|You Save:||£2.62 (22%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Honeycomb Top, carefully moulds to the natural contours of your leg leaving no nasty constriction rings.
- Non Elastic, Helps avoid restriction and pressure spots, Suitable for diabetics. Note,Colours vary from 4 sets of possible colour ranges.
- 74% Cotton, 20% Polyester, 4% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Soft Touch Cotton, Provides natural comfort leaving your feet feel fresh and dry throughout the day.
- 74% Cotton 20% Polyester 4% Nylon 2% Elastane
- Machine Washable, UK Size 6-11 EUR 39-45
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 19 x 4.5 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 Sept. 2016
- Manufacturer : Sock Shop
- Manufacturer reference : ESCK1
- ASIN : B01LXBNZYS
- Customer reviews:
- With a specially designed Honey Comb Top, Sockshop soft Gentle Grip® Socks are made more comfortable for all wears.
- This pretty collection of designs look as good as they feel too, made from soft. comfortable cotton rich yarn.
- Help to keep your feet odour free with flat seamed toes for extra wearability.
- All Sockshop Gentle Grip® Socks are constructed to care for your legs, comfortably moulding to their natural contours without leaving any of those ugly, irritating and ichy constriction rings.
- Mens : 6-11 UK, 39-45 EUR
- 77% Cotton 15% Polyester 7% Nylon 1% Elastane.
- These really are the socksgoing forward for anyone who dislikes those tight tops.
- Gentle grip tops that do not fall down with wear!
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I suppose I have to say "okay for me" but bigger feet would have been no good.